Ok so here's what happened, My girlfriend and I were having sex and I was wearing a condom. She is also on Yasmin. When I went to pull out I realized my condom was not on, how I didnt realize this I don't know. I noticed right away and "searched" for it in her vagina where I did indeed find it. now looking at the condom there was semen in it, but of course very likely some spilled out. As far as i know she takes her Yasmin every day at the same time as directed. We are both young, she's still in college and we cannot afford to have any children. How worried about pregnancy should I really be because I am going nuts!

You should not be too worried at all, birth control pills are made to be used as the ONLY birth control that a woman uses.

Birth control is 98-99% effective when used properly. =)

She sounds like she is using it properly =D

ENJOY safe sex!

Thank you =)

thank you so much for writing this cuz it sort of happened to me i am on yaz and had unprotected sex with my boyfriend but he pulled out and came all over my leg i am just wondering wat r my chances of getting knocked up i take the pill everyday at the same time everyday i was on the yaz for three months now

does anyone have a follow up for any of these.. i kinda have the same situation?

If your girl was on the pill and the condom broke or slipped off, you two should be fine. However, unlike on of the posts on here says, you should not only rely on the pill. It is not the only form of b-control to be used. lways couple pills with condoms and you will be safe, especially if she misses a day or something happens to the condom

So she wasn't pregnant then? Just wondering is Microgynon 30 the same as 'Yasmin'. I'm on the pill and this happened to me under a week ago and now we are both starting to get a bit paranoid... If someone has any answers please let me know ASAP. I'm only 16, and my parents don't know that I've done anything and I want t keep it that way for a while otherwise they will kill me!

Usefull, the same happenend to me I'm on microgynen 30 and my boyfriend condom came off in more so worried I am pregnant, how long should I wait before doing a test!