My girlfriend and i had sexual intercourse in may 3, 2010 and we are quite worried that maybe she is pregnant.
But during our sexual intercourse at first few second i didn't wear a condom cause it was quite hard to put it in since she was still a virgin.
but the reason i didn't use a condom at first was just to break it in. After few second i remove my thing and used a condom for safety.

her last menstruation is April 11, 2010.

Could anyone give me an honest opinion???

Could anyone help me please....

honestly, i don't think it's anything to be worried about. tell your girlfriend not to stress about it or it will delay her period. just wait for it to come, which should be anytime soon :-)

Based on your answers, you're Girlfriend is likely to be most fertile from Thursday, April 22, 2010 to Tuesday, April 27, 2010. That was going from a 28 day cycle and you said she experienced he first time on the 3rd of may in which was out of her most fertile days in which she would have got pregnant if you had a little bit of precum b4 withdrawing your penis and putting on your condom which is the better way to be if you dont want to being starting a baby also your Girlfriend could go and see a health professional and get her some oral Birth control to help in preventing pregnancy

Also you girlfriend Period is only a day late just tell her to stop stressing about the possibility of being pregnant cause that can also delay her period and she will find once she stops stressing in a few days her period will be in full flow again

Sorry i put this bit in wrong ....

I was meaning she was out of her fertile days so if you had precum then she would not have got pregnant as she was out of her fertile days so possibility of getting pregnant are very very slim

Thanks for the reply guys....actually she had her monthly visitor! Such a satisfactory level. hehe

Thanks again. :-D

i am glad that both you and her were glad that her monthly visitor