HI,ME AND MY BOYFRIEND WERE MAKING OUT TWO WEEKS AGO AND HE WAS ON TOP OF ME POINNG HIS penis TO MY VAGINA N HE WAS HITTING ON IT REALLY HARD.ON THE SAME DAY I FOUND BLOOB ON TH INNER LIPS OF MY p***y.HAVE I LOST MY VIRGINITY?

not unless he penetrated it ALL the way

virginity is more of an idea than an actual physical state. most people think the rupture of the hymen means you've lost your virginity, but that can be caused by physical exercise or the use of a tampon. some people think if you've had "dry sex" or masturbated with penetration or given a blow job that you are no longer a virgin. it depends on what you think is losing your virginity. no one else can give you that answer. trust me, i only lost my virginity in may, and for me it was having sexual intercourse.

If a guys penis goes into a vagina you lost your virginity that's all their is too it. i didn't wanna believe that when i was in 8th grade and didn't ask anyone till a year or too later.

ok so im a female. 13 almost 14. im just wondering what a good age is to lose your virginity... cause theres this guy... :$
please help me.

i dont think u should be loosing ur virginity at this age ... i think u should wait as long as u can , its gona happen anyways so why not make it special?.....as they say .. good things happen to those who wait :-)

im a female and 18 years old. i didnt want to have sex but my bf were virgins and he just wanted me to see what it felt like. he got the head of his penis in then i told him 2 take it out b/c it hurt so bad. so he tried to bend me over and see if it would work that way and he did a few tiny strokes even though i was NOT fully penetrated. so with that said, does this mean im still a virgin? can u get pregnant still?