im a virgin and i wanted to remain that way until i got married, however my boyfriend accidently pushed his penis in just a little an i started bleeding, does this deffinetly mean i lost my virginity?

This happened to me too. My best boyfriend and I did a bit of experimenting and he wanted to come in and see what it’s like. I said ok but not to deep because I must remain virgin. If my future husband to be found out I wasn’t a virgin, that would be a big shame for my family.
However, he did go to deep and it was bloody and a little bit painful and I knew it was over with my virginity. I also think it was an accident but I am still so angry with him now, and I he is looking for a doctor who will perform a hymen restoration. I know this will cost a lot of money, but we have to find it, and I will do this surgery.

How old are you? I am 17.

im 20 same with my family but some say it mite just get damaged, just becouse it bled doesnt mean the hymen is destroyed, i just want to know if this is possible, does anyone have knowledge about this?

Just because you had it inside it doesn’t mean it is broken but I think it is because it bled.
And different people interpret virginity differently but you are not virgins if you had penises entering only the beginnings of your vaginas.

However, if disclosure is your only problem you can always say that not all women bleed after sexual intercourse, show them evidence and there is no way anybody can tell if your hymen was broken or not. Am I not right or what?

If it is in your mind, you already know that you have been playing, so you can’t go back, can you?

does bleeding means i lost my virginity

Health Advisor
What do you mean? What kind of bleeding?

Are you talking about vaginal sex or just fingering or what?
I bled a little bit when I lost my virginity, it was uncomfortable and boring-to be honest.

What exactly are your concerns?

hey guys i just had a consultation from a gynacologist and im still a virgin.

I don't quite understand what it matters if the hymen is intact.

I do understand the families would be upset if the girls have had sex before marriage - if you have not had intercourse, regardless of the hymen's condition, you are still a virgin.

There are things in life that we can not do anything about that can cause the hymen to break that do not involve sex at all. I had one friend that was very athletic as a kid and would do splits, gymnastics, etc. Somewhere along the line of all that stretching and so forth with her movements she broke her hymen - no sex involved it happened before she ever even kissed a guy.

In highschool I knew a girl that fell on her brother's bike , that rebar that runs across it and broke her hymen that way.

So basically trying to say, things happen that we dont have control of but it doesn't mean a virginity's been lost because of it.

Morning Glory is right.I am an older adult and remember when I broke mine on a boys bar of a bike as well.the impact broke it cause it was very thin and the jar rumptured it.Your Dr can tell so go for an exam for that.good to get one at your age anyways for cancer precautions.
But girl, if there was bleeding then it most likely broke.Maybe just be more careful and leave the underwear on next time until you are married.The best policy is honesty so be honest with your fiance from close to the start of your relationship.then he will decided if he wants it to go further before you feel too serious about each other.Whoever he will be.The family need not know such private business.That is your business unless you are under age.Good luck. :-)

i lost my virginity years ago! i havent had sex in a while but when i did i started bleeding for a couple days but it wasnt heavy like a period does this mean i lost my virginity again?

You can't lose your virginity again, once lost it is gone forever

well i did not bleed for some reason. everyone is different though

i am still a virgin but i have only been fingered but when i spoke to my giadnce consluere she sed dat the only way for you to acxtually truly say dat u av lost ur virgint is when a penise enters the viagina thats when u cn say u av lost ur virginty

I am a happily married adult who had never had sex before marriage. I however had my hemen break while riding horses (at a very youn age from jumping and such)
I think that if you had even a small amount of some guys penis inside you, you are not a virgin and you obviously had the intent to even let him do that in the first place.

i am married now, but when me and my husband were dating, we were each other's first and before we had sex for the first time he fingered me and I bleed for a short while that night and when we did have sex i didn't bleed was it possible that he popped my cherry from fingering me ? Has anyone have this happen to them? Just curious