Hey, I'm just going to start with telling you my age and gender. I'm 13 and a girl. So now i guess ill tell you my story. I have this hairbrush and it has a really big handle. I once use my other hairbrush, with a smaller handle, to masterbate. Soooooo, I decided I would use the one with the big handle. When I used it, it was painful but then I felt good, anyways, I went to the bathroom and I saw blood on the toilet paper, not a lot, but still enough so that it might have been caused by my hymen being broken. Did I SERIOUSLY just lose my virginity to a HAIRBRUSH?!?!?!

Hi Anonymous,

No, you didn't lose your virginity to a hairbrush but you may have torn your hymen.

You lose your virginity only after having a penis into your vagina, not with toys.

Hope it helps.

Thank you, your response really helped! :)

no the same thing happend to me. its fine it just means that things wont hurt as much the more you do it. lol your fine enjoy things while you can!!

I'm 13 I stucked a hairbrush up my vagina and when I saw blood I took it out super fast when I have sex for the first time will I still bleed . But only a tiny bit of blood came out not A lot .

Did you bleed on your first time having sex

Yea I thought I did to literally 5 minutes ago but I'm so glad I didn't but my period was suppost to start soon so yea

hey just got a questin do u lose you virginity to a dildo ?

It doesn't have to be a f**king penis there's gay sex duh

What dose it mean when ir bleeds when u masturbate?

Yes, you did. Congrats honey you're not virgin anymore

Can you loose your virginity to a hairbrush ?

What if you've been doing it for a long time and it doesn't bleed but you've never really had sex does that mean I lost my virginity?

I was masturbating with a hairbrush and when I was done there was blood, I'm still a virgin as penetration with anything besides a penis will not work. Hairbrushes and sex toys are not long enough to react your hymen.

Yes your lose your virginity