I really would like someone to help me. Im in complete depression and I dont know how to overcome. I lost my virginity to someone i loved very much, and I thought that we were going to spend the rest of our life together. In the culture that im from loosing my virginity is a major issue. He left me and didnt think twice about the state he left me in.

I regret it will all my heart, i tried to contact him to help me overcome but he didnt want anything to do with me.

Im really sorry for my innocent questions but i really do not know the answers to them. I was wondering if if my vaginal hole will ever go back to the way it was before i had sex with him. The men in our culture find it important that a girl bleeds during her first time. If i ever get married one day, will the man im sleeping with know that i am no longer a virgin just by having sex with me?

Please someone help me =( I really need some answers and im very lost.

Thanks so much :'(

plz anybody :'( i have no one to turn to

I'm a guy so I may not be able to tell you I understand exactly how you feel. So I may be considered too frank here. Please don't mind.

I don't know which continent you are from but you are surely not from Europe, America or Africa. I may be wrong but I believe over 90% of women from these places and possibly from all other places lost their virginity at one point or the other before marriage. My point is that you have not done anything wrong if the saying "the majority is right" is anything to go by.

You gave yourself away in love, you were betrayed. The fault is not yours. You are not loose, you are not cheap and from your naration, you have a strong sense of moralty. May be too strong for my liking. :D

So pick yourself up from your depression. Forget about the bad guy. Obviously he doesn't deserve you. Meet a decent man and be open to him about your experience. You 'll be happily married and churning out kids in no time. And if you feel re-virgination is the option for you, see a doctor.

There is no way to get back your virginity except hymenoplasty , but still there is some tips using that u can hide this thing from your husband in future.
You can email me at ***********

No doubt u have lost your virginity but now don't lose the chance to get the tips from me.

**this post is edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

But not all women bleed when they loose their virginity, what happens to them? do they get condemned or disowned when they have done nothing wrong?

no your vagina will not return to how it looked before you had sex. some time when women have sex they dont bleed at all. so i dont think u have to worry about that or you can re-virginize yourself at a church

If you bled when you lost your virginity chances are you probably
wont bleed again but if you dont have sex again for a year or more
you will be so tight you both will think you're a virgin. If you dont bleed on
your wedding night just act as surprised as he acts, follow his lead.

You people are wrong-"Yes. let's lie to our spouse who trusts us" I'm sure you wouldn't mind if he was dishonest with you about whether he was a virgin or not. For God's sake put yourself in someone else's shoes for once.

Hi to everyone!
First of all let me tell you what's my situation. Im 20 years now. And when I was small,,, roughly when I was about 16,, I wanted to try out how the sex feels. And I once tried it with a small (about 3 inch) banana. i only could enter a 1/4 of it. And now I wanna know if I lost my virginity or not. Cause,,, even in my culture they consider this matter up to a certain extent!

Please reply me someone! I need to get solve this issue that is haunting in my mind!

To the girl with the broken hymen, there are fake hymens on the market that, when penetrated, release fake blood, making you to appear virgin. And to the girl with the banana, the answer is no. vriginity is a simple equation: vagina penetrated by PENIS = loss of virginity. As simple as that.

Hope i was helpful in your concerns.

Who cares. You lost your virginity and YOU know it. YOU know that your child one day that you will have was born by a woman who has more then 1 penis in her. A little gross. Your husband will probably not be a virgin either and will also see your acts. Congrats, but at least know you can make your child(ren) know how important it is to be abstinent. 

hi ,

you can try to show pain in front of you husband .

I wish you the best of luck, sweetie. All you can do is be honest with your future husband. If he won't take you as you are, he isn't worth it anyways ;D

My all respectable sisters, here i tell you please dont waste your money and time to stupied things....I am MBBS doctor and i also a sexologist. hymen never restore or repair...once virginity gone its gone forever never came back......Being a MUSLIM just believe on ALLAH and pray with concentration...INSHA ALLAH you get well soon. I saw a ALLAH miracle once my colleague in MBBS is non virgin but she loss her virginity to her lover but after that he leaves...but she bleed at first night due to prayers..just prayer..ALLAH do everything.

As a sincere brother please don't loss your respect,just pray to ALLAH.

u can get back ur hymen, n b virgin, mail me if u r interested