hi, Im a 20 years old female. I lost my virginity but i dont know when, or how, all i know that im not a virgin. Ive never had sex before, and ive never bleeded. I only made out before with my ex-boyfriend, he used to finger me, but i didnt feel any pain and i didnt bleed, sometimes i used to feel some burns. Now i have a new boyfriend, i made love to him but i didnt bleed and there wasnt too much pain, i also felt some burns for the first 4 or 6 times. My boyfreiends says that im not ellastic and that im not a virgin, while i know that i didnt have sex before. Please i do need badly some explainations, how could i loose my virginity without even knowing... I need some answers.
Thank you.

If you havent had sex then you haven't lost your virginity!!! Inside a womens vagina is a peice of thin skin called the hymen which everyone believes will stay there till you have sex but this isn't always the case your hymen can be broken by exercise, tampons, stretching etc even fingering can do it. Not all women bleed when there hymen is broken either. If you didn't have sex before then you were still a virgin.
If your boyfriend doesn't believe you then tell him where to go, a guy like that isn't worth the effort.

I think i lost my virginity today because i had my fingers on the outside barely inside my vagina and i start bleeding does that mean i lost my virgininty

Well if you fingered your self then no, you havent lost your virginity yet, you only "POPED YOUR CHERRY" as they call it.
And to the other ones you can also bleed a little bit, not at all, or a lot. If you bleed a little bit or not at all then your really luck because it is really embaressing.
The same thing happend to me, my boyfriend didn't believe me when i said i was a vigin and he took my virginity, only because i didn't bleed a lot i only did after when i realised and it was only a little, he said that i haven't done it in ages but because he didnt believe me i dumped him, i got back together with him a little while ago because he realised what stupiedness he was saying because he didn't find out for his self, he went off what his friends where saying , if that happend DUMP Them and see if they realize. :-D

Okay, quick lesson:

Virginity

You are a virgin until you engage in the act of sex.
This means a penis entering your vagina.
After a penis has entered your vagina, even for a moment, you have offically lost your virginity.
Fingers, toys, oral sex and tampons all have no effect on your virginity.

Hymen

The hymen is a piece of skin on the inside of the vagina.
Your hymen can be broken in many ways - and is a natural thing to happen.
It can break:
-during sex
-aerobics
-physical activity
-self pleasure or other sexual acts that involve "inserting" anything
-the use of tampons
-horseriding

You do not need a hymen to be a virgin.

Having a hymen can make sex more uncomfortable for the first time as it will tear and may bleed (this is perfectly normal and not someting to worry about). If you do not experience this then that doesn't mean you are not a virgin, just just means that you have likely already broken it. Most people seem to expect this to happen and look for this if they are with a "virgin", this is why your guys are getting confused, let them read this post as it may help them realise!

If you have not had sex then you are a virgin.
If you do not have a hymen and have not had sex, then you are still a virgin.

Hope that makes things clearer.

Have you ever used a tampon when you had your periods aperentally i've heard that you can give your viriginity to your tapmopnn

If you had broken your hymen, with fingers yours or from your boyfriend , you are not a virgin anymore. Stop saying lies to your current boyfriend.

if you lose the virginity from a toy or fingers still you have lost it....it doesn't matter how you lost it.

There are other ways to lose your virginity, not just by sex