Hello, I am suffering from migraines for three years now. Sometimes attacks are so severe I think I will die. Headaches could be unbearable, with strong pain in one half of the brain. I have already started to get paranoid about all this. I have been taking Vicodine and got addicted. I barely stopped with that drug and I would like to know have you had success using Marinol for migraines?

I take Marinol for some time now. I am fully aware that it is marijuana derivate. I know there are opposite opinions regarding its usage, bit for me, that medicament was very effective. I had strong pain because of leg cancer. I took various analgesics, but Marinol is the best by far. And believe me, I am very familiar with the concept of pain and suffering.

i was diagnosed with migranes 24years ago and have been prescribed just about everything. my neurologist has 5 pages college ruled paper with different medications i have tried...3 of those pages are medications i cannot take due to severe drug allergies. my migranes were so bad they finally had me taking stadol and zofran for the severe ones and fioricet with codeine and phenergran for the somewhat managable ones. with that being said after 20months of trying different medications and unfortunately being drugged out of my mind it was decided that we try marinol for the nausea. well i'll be a monkeys aunt it not only took care of the nausea but the migranes as well!!! i have been on marinol 10mg bid for 2 1/2 years now and about 3xs a month i have a migrane severe enough that i need to take one fioricet with codeine. Its a miracle! my neurologist does not understand and well frankly i dont care i have gone from 20+ migranes a month down to 1-3. i no longer am drugged out of my mind and my insurance covers it so all i pay is $15 for a months supply of 60 10mg capsules. Thank godness for marinol and a neurologist willing to try something different when we thought all hope was lost. its a life saver!