I am a 52 year old female who has had migraines my whole life, even as a child. As I have gotten older they appear in batches. During this episode, I have had about 8 or 9 migraines in the last couple of weeks. My doctor tells me that they have become "cluster migraines", but she doesn't say why the change. The last time it lasted for two months. She has prescribed Frova and tramadol which help, but don't totally prevent them. I was on immitrex for years, but little by little that became less and less effective. During these episodes I accomplish very little because all I can do is nurse the headaches. PLEASE HELP!

Hi, I know the feeling, Im 15 and I was diagnosed with Cluster migranes when i was 8. I get very sick when I have them, They are the most cruel migraines. I can have multiple headaches at once eg: Pain in the neck, forhead and the top of the head. I also start vomiting and hense that get dehyrated which doesnt help the head. All i do, is take the painkillers and go into my room and make it as dark as possible as any light makes them worse. I usually have multiple showers. I'm not sure about you, but I don't have any warning when i get an attack, within minutes of being fine i can be bent over vomiting everywhere. Not very nice. Sorry I can't helo much more, But, shower, dark room, NO NOISE and time is all that helps me :) OMG i nearly forgot, I was just talking to my mum and she reminded me about Bowen. Bowen is done by a natropath and all she did for me was lightly massaged my neck which was always "out". This helped me so much!!!! Yes after a visit i would have a slight "normal" headache but just took panadol and drank fluids straight after it. I would reccomend this highly.