I have migraine attacks that occur very regularly every month. That severe headache that I experience in these moments just can not be eliminated with ibuprofen or even naproxen. I have tried with number of different nonsteroidals, without success. I have heard that combination of indometacin and nortriptyline is effective in severe migraines. I wonder of theres anyone with an experience with this combination.

As I know, and find very important to tell you, nortriptyline belongs to class of antidepressants. It is also indicated in prophylaxis of migraines. It can not be effective in acute migraine attack. Indometacin is analgesic, but as I know there are more effective, specific medications for migraines available. I would suggest you to visit your doctor and get the proper prescription. I believe that was from help.