I have had consistent headaches for well over a month,
C.T scan said everything's ok, however my blood pressure way too high,
now im on b/p med's but my head is still pounding and throbbing, I have acid reflux and my dr, still wants me to take aleve along with Fioricet and this is very new to me and barely helps my head I definitely know when it wears off, Is this fioricet stronger than vicoden? What is best for headaches with high blood pressure? Any ideas? Please no guesses, Even personal stories are better than guessing this is serious.
God Bless us all,,,, 8-| o.O

Has the medication helped your BP yet? What are your readings?
High BP will most definitely cause headaches.
Vicoden is stronger than Fioricet. Are you taking the Fioricet with codeine or without?
I have taken Fioricet for headaches for along time. The one I take has codeine in it. Suffering from migraines since I was a teenager I found this medicine to help me. It doesn't get rid of my headaches entirely but it eases them so I can at least function somewhat. Is that the case with you? Do they at least ease it so your headache is not so intense?
Fioricet is actemophicin (Tylenol), caffeine and barbital. It comes with or without codeine. I found caffeine to be very benificial with migraines but I realize you have a different type of headache.
Could the caffeine in the medication be causing you some problems since you have high BP...I really don't know only your doctor can answer that question.
Both medications are addictive but if I were to guess i would say Vicoden, since it is stronger, is more addictive so please use this medication with caution.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your headaches. I think that if it's blood pressure related that fioricet is a good start. It's not stronger than vicodin although it can have codeine in it so it can be almost as strong as depending on the type that you're taking. I hope that this is helpful!