Im 19 years old female and I am always constantly bloated to the point I look 4 months pregnant. Then that leads to me having major migraines. I have been to every doc. and knows what is going on. I exercise frequently so to eliminate most of the gas but whenever I eat again it just creates more gas. Does anyone know any cures for this even if it is just for a little bit?

Many of us who lives with migraines experience severe bloating as an early warning or a part of the migraine. During a migraine, the digestive system slows down. Some people experience diarrhea or vomiting to expel food that will not be processed during migraine. This process can last for days, in some people. Many people with migraine also have IBS symptoms. Get checked by GI doctor and your neurologist to confirm that it's not another co-occurring illness.