I have problem with motion sickness. Every time I have to go to some longer journey I feel nausea. I have tried some drugs to prevent unwonted effects but I have managed to stop vomiting but I cant stop nausea. A friend told me to take Phenergan for nausea. I know that Phenergan is used for treating some allergies or high fevers but can it be taken for nausea. Have you taken Phenergan for nausea?

Phenergan is excellent medication which is used in numerous situations. It can treat nasal stuffiness and inflammation, also it can be used to treat itching, swelling and redness from hives. It can be used for treating nausea, as the matter of fact it is used in control of nausea and vomiting before and after the surgery. If it is so powerful to act in those situations I am sure that it will help you. I didnt use it for nausea myself but my cousin did and he says that it works.

I learned about Phenergan the hard way. I was prescribed Percocet which made me deathly ill. No warning from the Dr. or the pharmacy. I am completely amazed at how effective it is when using oxycodone. Will never take a pain pill without Phenergan. There is also a cheaper non-brand available.