latley ive had this metal taste in my mouth, nothing can get rid of it. when i dont have the taste of metal, i sometimes have the taste of sour bread. also, dihharea has been an issue. the nausea is so constant and so bad that im taking phenegern (promathazine) almost everyday but i dont want to take meds for it, i just want it to stop! its like everytime i eat i get nauseas!
i got blood checked for celiac disease, negative, and also a negetive pregnancy test.
help!

Only suggestion or in my opinion could possibly be a dental issue..? Have you had any dental work in the past, or do you have any tooth fillings..? I have known where a tooth infection can quickly become a serious matter, giving not only a foul taste, but nausea and hedache, along with loose stools, I know that sounds strange, but there are alot of strange things around these days. By the way phenergan daily won't harm you. You will just build a tolerance for it, what mg of phenergan are you taking, and is it controlling your nausea well..>?

I take 25mg daily for nausea, sometimes 50mg.

well strangley enough over the past few months ive randomly been losing enamal from my teeth, like having peices of teeth fall out leading to 6 fillings and a root canal. the last procedure was the root canal and that was in mid january, these symptoms started about two weeks later.

i have an rx for 25mg phenergan.

thanks for your reply and help :-)

Well go back to the dentist or better yet an oral surgeon right away, it sounds like you have a serious infection developing, and may be worse than you feel right now. Let us know how you come out, have a good night, and glad I could help you.