Hi there. I'm new to the community and just thought I should introduce myself. I used to be a med student but still am interested in health issues even though that's not where my career has taken me. I'm still a big fitness and diet buff, which is why I picked the name that I did!

Anyway, I hope that I can get some good information out of the forums. I also hope I can contribute to some conversations and help out wherever possible. That's all I've got for now. Thanks for reading if you're still here! ;-)

Still here :-)

Hi healthnfitnessguy and welcome!

I hope you find the time on the board well spent. Enjoy and share some good diet/training tips with us :-) They are always welcome and appreciated :-)

Jenny

Hi and Welcome !!!

It sounds like you will be a great asset to this community. I look forward to learning from you and exchanging posts. We are lucky to have you here. Enjoy!!

It is great to have new interesting people here. Hope that you will fill good and also will be able to find and give informations regarding health issues.
Welcome and have a good time.

Welcome,
Great to have you.

Hi, Welcome to the site Hope you enjoy and learn alot. This site has help me in so many ways. Thanks for joining the group.