IM 16 MY BF AND I HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE AND MY PERIOD HAS BEEN OFF BY 4 DAYS I THINK I MIGHT BE PREGNATE..... I HAD THAT WHITE LIQUID STUFF COMinG OUT OF MY VAGINA BUT NOT ANY SIGNS OF BLOOD..... HIS d**k ACCTUALY WENT IN ME BUT HE SAYS HE DiDNT FEEL ANY SPERM COMING OUR...BUT IM NOT SURE BC MY PERiiOD HASNT CAME ON AND IM NOT ALWYZ NORMAL BUT FR D LAST 4 MONTHS I HAVE AND MY MOMS SAYS IM GETING FAT BUT AS I SED HE FELT NO SPERM EVER COME OUT OF ANY OF THE TIMES ME AND HIM HAVE HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE....CAN I B PREGNATE??

Yes, you could be pregnant, you should get tested as soon as you can! I don't want to freak you out, but it's true. Especially if you saw that "white liquid stuff" come out of your vagina right after you had sex. If you're not sure, that liquid was probably your boyfriend's semen. Whether he felt it or not doesn't matter, some guys don't feel it or he may be trying to hide it from you. Please get tested right away. If you are pregnant, you have options. You could have an abortion if it's less than 3 months since you got pregnant (if you are). Email me for other options or to talk more in private about this ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use
.

k...,THX LOTz...ok I TLD HiM ABOUT THE SiiTUATION LAST SUNDAY AND HOW THE MONTH WAS A BOUT TO END AND I HADNT HAD MY PERIOD (ALSO DAT NiiTE WE HAD iiNTERCOURSE) BUT D WEEK BEFORE DAT DAT LIQUID STUFF HAD CAME OUT OF MY VAGINA LK ALMOST D WHOLE WEEK BUT MY PERIOD WAS SUPOSE TO START THIS PAST WENDESDAY BUT UP TO NOW iiT HASNT... YET I STILL GET DAT LiIQUiiD STUFF CUMING OUT AND THE "EGGS" TOO...SO iiS THE RiiSk HiiGH ON ME BEiNG PREG???

theres is only sperm in pre-cum if u have ejaculated recently and then not gone to the toilet. even then it is still unlikely to get someone pregnant from that

Uuuhhmmm mybgf nd me had sex nd the condom sliped out at some point and i didnt cum begore but its worryin me and her alot, xould she b pregnant?. And i didnt feel when the condom sliped out untill lik 30 seconds after

my bestfriend shes about too be 14 && she had sex with 2 guys and didnt use a condom and now shes been feeling sick and doesnt know what too doo , can anyone help with this we are very scared . HELP ?!?