Today, i had sex with my girl and she was on her period. We used a condom, and i urinated before. We got up to change our position and i had trouble putting it inside, (lol). Next thing you know, i see my condom on the floor cause it slipped, while i was trying to insert my whacker inside her. It didnt go inside, and the most that happened was that my penis touched the lips of her vag. Can you get pregnant from precum? I dont know if i had precum on my tip or not. After that we stopped. I also didnt cum. Is it a possibility she can get pregnant from the precum (if i did) while on her period? Im 18

Hi Bobby,

It's extremely unlikely she'd get pregnant. There won't be an egg there to be fertilized.

You should be fine.

Well what if u think u wiped precum on the outside of the condom while shes on he period would that get her pregnet

i dont think there is any way she could be pregnant even by doing that there has to be an egg for the sperm to get to and while girls are on there period they are getting rid of the old egg so its very unlikely