i havent hit puberty, and ive had sex. is it possible for me to get a girl pregnant. and every time i masterbate, i discharge a see-though liquid out of my penis, and it went into the girls vagina, could she be pregnant?

Yes you can get a girl pregnant anytime that you have sex.

Yes, I agree and I still don't know why people can't figure out that. If you didn't use protection and if you were not careful, you can make pregnant girlfriend anyway. Anyway, at that age it is really hard for me to believe that you haven't hit the puberty yet but who knows. I believe that there is no semen during the ejaculation if you are not in the puberty, but who can tell? I just don't understand why do you even want to have intercourse at that age? Why do you want to have an  intercourse without any type of protection for the first time or consulting someone about this in the first place? This is why a lot of unwanted pregnancies happen. 

if ur 14 the chances are u have or are starting puberty,. if ejaculate see through liquid, there could still be semen in it.. and if you havnt hit puberty.. why would you have sex??

if you have any pubic hair, even under arms, uv most likely hit puberty..

but if u definitely havent hit puberty, and theres no semon in your ejaculation, u may have gotten lucky..

just dont go around having sex at your age.. ur just a bit too young, and in 2 yrs time, ull totally agree..

Some-Teenage-Dude wrote:

just dont go around having sex at your age.. ur just a bit too young, and in 2 yrs time, ull totally agree..[/q

precisely when you hit puberty testosterone creates or signifigantly increases your libido or sex drive without a sex drive there is no need for sex i remember when i hadn't hit puberty and had no attraction to girls this is how it is

I wish to re-state some thing
thyjoker1
If you have not "hit puberty" then you have not developed the total fluids necessary to get a female pregnant. you stated that the fluid being released is clear, this is seamen, not fluid with sperm (shorten word) the "release" will be a thick milky color fluid, sticky, and have a slight odor to it. this is what has all the needed parts to get a female impregnated.
"to have Sex" to you is to? Sex is not always intercourse but intercourse is sex. sex if "feeling her up", masturbating yourself or a partner, oral contact with another persons' genitals (penis or vagina) these ways will not result in a pregnancy, just sexual satisfaction (the rolling stones)
Intercourse is to place the penis into the female's vagina, (may be able to if you are on the outside and fluid enters her), along with she is at post-puberty & she is at the mid way of her cycle (period) but does not have to be on a regular time table or periods, as most younger girls have and become pregnant because of it.
So be responsible for your actions, use a condom and have her get two forms of birth control the pills and a diaphragm or similar item.
This should answer some of your questions and others also.
RT

no you cannot make a girl pregnant without hitting puberty because there is no sperm to flow through but at your age youll think its cool to just randomly have sex but its not lol you gotta know when its right good luck kid :-D

my friend said he didnt have milky type cum til he was around 14 15 years old, but when he was 11 yrs old, he got this girl pregnant, or so i heard. it coulda been this other guy she was having sex with, because she was and still is a w****. idk if that helps any but i thought id put it out there for you. =]

Yes you could so dont go and have sex at 14 my friend is 12 and she is pregant and they used a condom but the thing broke and she got pregnant so please dont have sex Im the same age as you and I dont want to have sex well I do but I wont so just stick to masterbation.

I am going to have to say no because, your ejaculations are cllear and dont contain semen iin them yet.

Babe, you are plain sex addictied!

anonymous wrote:

Babe, you are plain sex addictied!

hell f*****g yeah you can you ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**. So if you dont wanna end up on 16 and pregnant I suppose you keep it in your pants and masterbate when no one is around..

yes you can get a girl pregnet even if you are 14 and never hit puberty yet if the girl hasnt hit puberty then she cant get pregent but more then likey if she has hit puberty the chance of her not getting pregent is very low thats why people use condoms but sometimes condoms break
i hope you know what your answer is now lol
oh by the way im 13 and im a female
im still young but i know stuff lol

If she had her period then it's possible for you to get ur little girl friend preggers. Oh and don't have sex anytime at this age, you just risked ruining both your lives doing that. In about 9 months you'll be tied down forever with a baby. Good luck finishing your school...haha dummy.

ill laugh in nine months when u have a baby and have to get married, yes it is possibl to get a girl pregnat at 14 :P :!: Code:

Quote: