Okay so i need some answers. I am educated on sex-ed but i have a question that has been killing and stressing me out. My boyfriend and I had dry sex, i always have my underwear on, while he has his boxer but sometime his Penis would poke my underwear (like push my underwear area). I get wet and im sure he had pre-cum. But he has never ever cum on me before, we have a limit. Is it possible to get pregnant by that? I have read many  articles, but theyre really no help. Everyone answers are so different. 

My second question is that, is possible to get pregnant if a guy fingered you and he had touched his penis b/c he had to put it back into his boxer? Then afterward he fingered you again?

My period should be here . but hasnt happen yet. I think it is because of my paranoid self and because im stressing my self out. And because of all of this stress, i think my brain is making me think of all sort of stuff. So i really need an answer. Please help D:

Dont stress out darling!! If you do then your gonna think you are :) Once sperm hits oxygen it dies. Also there would be a chance if he ejaculated on his hand then fingered you. But there is no chance you would be pregnant :) Hope this helps and clears your mind!!!!

Thank you :D this actually helped me relieved a little of my stress ! He never ejaculated on his hands at all, he just touch his penis to put it back into his boxer thats all
Thank you again for answer !