Hey i am 16 years old and my girlfriend is 14 she has only gotten 2 periods so far, one was in july and the other in late september, we have been having sex since october and since then she hasnt gotten her period, its already decemeber and we both fear that she might be pregnant, i havent bought a pregnancy test yet because im very scared of what the outcome may be, I live in Nj and realize we can get an abortion if necessary, but I still want to be reassured about a few things, if she has only gotten her period twice can she even be pregnant? and I realize the abortion and stuff is capable of being done but would the parents need to be notified or anything? How late is too late for her period? Shes under tremendous stress in her life and i realize this can cause a missed period. I just want some facts and ideas about my personal situation since i am unable to find one matching my specific situation. PLEASE HELP AND RESPOND

hey there um well to answer your first question.... she is having her periods so therefore her body is now mature enough to produce and release egg cells so yes in the right circumstances she can become pregnate. you say that you have been having sex since oct. has it been protected hav you used a condom or anything what have you done when you had sex? more details will allow me to give you more help as to the probability that your girlfriend may or may not be pregnate....

It was unprotected sex and im not sure if I even came, she was really wet and i didnt really feel like i busted a nut, but later that night i would masturbate, and it would be like i had already cum, we would really just go until we were tired. The last time we had unprotected was mid november,Im not really convinced of her being pregnant i just need some sort of other educated opinion other than mine. 

ok well first off having unprotected sex is NOT smart for a lot of reasons. with that said. when you masturbate and ejaculate do you have that very plesurable orgasm feeling? like you know when you ejaculated? most guys know when they ejaculate aas it is very plesurable. but you may have released pre-ejaculate (precum) which could also have sperm cells in it. tell me, before you had sex when was the last time you ejaculated. after you ejaculated did you urinate at all before having sex? did you clean off your penis before having sex after you ejaculated and are you circumsized?
all of these play a role in the chances of her becoming pregnate.
Thanks

Yes i know when Im going to cum when i jack off, i am circumsized, and I usually do pee or dont have to pee before sex, before i would have sex i would jack off the previous night before i go to sleep. I would never jack off before I had sex. I usually know if I am going to cum when I jack off, but this is my hand and not a wet vagina so i can really never tell. thank you

it is possible, if she just started having her periods they can be irregular. to be on the safe side you should get a test.