Ok so my gf got off her period about a week ago.
So friday we fooled around.
I was putting the condom on and it wouldnt fit. So i removed it and tried again but as i took it off i noticed some strange sticky fluid on the toip of my penis going to the condom i ignored it and finally got the condom on.
She sat on my penis( my penis went in her at a slanted angle for a while) I went up and down a few times.
After four reentries nothing worked and we stopped and decided to just not do anymore.
I was wondering is it possible that some pre cum got on the condom to get her pregnant?
If some pre-cum did get on the condom whats the odds of her getting pregnant?
If I touched the condom numerous times can that lower the risk of pregnancy?
I also looked at the condom when i took it off and it had no stains of white or anything from pre-cum.
Also i hadnt ejaculated in about a day and the day I did i know i peed at least 3 times. The day i didnt ejaculate the day before the sexual encounter i peed about 5 times and once the morning before the intercourse does this lower my chances?

Many thanks appreciated for help.

she should do a test as there is a small risk of pregnancy. Although some condoms have spermicide on the, which kills sperm so you could be lucky good luck hun x

Well sorry for the late reply but Ive been reading and they say precum can inpregnate and most people who claim to have gotten pregnant this way used the"pull out" method is this true?

I also read that if you pee between ejaculation then it clears out old sperm(reason why your stream flies everywhere)
I was also talking to a trusted person who told me that as long as i didnot DIRECTLY ejaculate my sperm in her i dont have anything to worry about.

So what is the true risk here?
And what are the odds that it was precum it was a clear sting fromt he condom to my penis it wasnt a spermicide one it was a lifestyle lubricated one.
Could of just been lubircation?

Not all pre-cum contains sperm.
I think you will be fine
Relax! :-)

I dont know.
Im still worried.
Shes been having weird cravings for milk lately and stuff.
So i dont know.
I was a week after her period.
Im not sure what the liquid was but it was in a string so yeah.
Really worried.
She hasnt had any signs of it though just the craving for milk.

I really do think you will be fine just try and relax before you do a preg test the chances are very slim.
It also could be that her body is tricking her into thinking she has the signs of pregnancy :-)

Well
Today she said she was bloated a little bit.
But is that normal since her period is suppose to be in early december?

Figured I would jump in to help 'breakingscience"...

Have you done a pregnancy test? You seem to have an extraordinary about of concern over something you can settle with a $15 test! Go to the drug store, buy a pregnancy test kit - and follow the instructions! There will be nothing to question after that.

Now - onto the immediate questions. Yes, there is a CHANCE she could get pregnant. Sperm is contained in pre-ejaculatory fluid (pre-cum). But, from the scenario you described I would say the chance is fairly minimal.

To some of your friends reasoning - yea, in theory, peeing would clear most of the semen/sperm that remains in your penis after you ejaculate. But that is certainly not a guarantee, and you are asking for trouble if that method is part of your birth control plan. Additionally, it is very much NOT true that a girl can only get pregnant if you ejaculate directly into her. Ask any of the thousands of girls who mysteriously found themselves with a child when their partner "pulled out" before he ejaculated. It only takes ONE sperm to fertilize an egg, and there is certainly more than one sperm present for many guys before they ejaculate!

Anyway - go get the test, and you will put all of this to rest!!!!

Good luck dude!