Hi im 14 and i recently had unprotected sex on saturday january 24,2015. He said he didnt cum or precummed inside me. So just to make sure i too the emergancy contraceptive pill. Ever since i took it ive been haveing pains in my stomach and a werid stomach heart beat.My period is late as well. So my question is what ifhe dint cum or pre-cummed inside me will the pill get me pregnant

Hi Guest,

It would be too early to tell if you are pregnant, but it is unlikely.  If you had sex within about a week of your period being due then you are unlikey to get pregnant - emergency contraceptive or not.  The egg is not viable - can't be fertilized.

Most likely your symtpoms are caused by the emergency contraceptive.  They can have some serious side effects and being is you're young, they're often pronounced.  You can have cramping, spotting, bleeding, sore breasts, cramping, nausea, diarrhea, an early or late period, a heavier or lighter than normal period, etc.

Hope it helps.