Hey everyone, I'm really scared, I just got done having sex 2 times with this guy I like and now I'm really worried because, he said he didn't cum in me and so I trust him but I can't feel if I cum an he said he saw a bit of white stuff on my area and so he asked if I came and of corse I said yes but I really don't know. I'm very scared. I texted my best friend who is 19 and asked if she could by me morning after but her guardian said she couldn't go out tonight so I have no ways of getting birth control since I am 15. I'm really scared. My period is suppose to come either the las of this month or the beginning of next month but I'm to scared to wait til then. Is there any way to prevent early pregnancy? I don't take birth control and I can't tell my mom or else my lover could go to jail and my mom will never let me leave the house again. If I do get pregnant tho then me and my baby will both die cause I'm way to tiny. Please help! Is there anyway possible to stop pregnancy. No he did not piss after having sex before the second time we had sex. I've had unprotected sex before many times and never got pregnant. It was unprotected. He pulled out before cumming but I'm not sure if he came out before he precummed. I'm really scared, can someone please give me advise if there is anyway to stop pregnancy without taking the morning after pill.

Well precum can't get u pregnant but if u feel headace and cramps in stomach or throwing up u are pregnant but if u have sex before and know ur body well u should tell if something different in ur body that's sign of pregnancy

you didn't get pregnant from the sex before because you have to have a period or having your period to get pregnant and thats why you didn't get pregnant.