My boyfriend and I had protected sex , but he finished inside of me with no protection and used the pull out method. He claims that he didn't ejaculate in me but Im not positive. Then he wiped his penis with a shirt till it was dry. Then I think put hand sanitizer on it. I also did the same. Then he went soft for about 30 mins maybe a little more. And he was dry, we had protected sex but then he took the condom off like a minute or two into it . So basically it was unprotected sex after but he didn't ejaculate in me this time he pulled out way before he needed to. He tells me that he didn't cum and him and his ex use to always do this, actually all the previous girls he claims didn't have to use a condom for. But the thing is, I think I started my period on the 18th of January. What are the odds of being pregnant?? If it didn't go in me most likely , and when he ejaculate I observed that the fluid was a greying cloudy fluid. It wasn't fully white not fully clear. He also claims to not have any precum and the first round of sex he did use the bathroom before it.

Hi Amy,

You say he "finished inside of me" but used the pullout method?  Which did he do?  If he finished inside of you he did not pull out.

Wiping his penis is useless.  The problem isn't sperm outside of the penis, that will dry up and die, it's that there is SPERM, not precum, but SPERM inside his urethra.  It's the 2nd round that is the problem.  You don't say whether or not he urinated.

So, when he put his penis back into you any sperm would get squeezed out of his penis and into your vagina.

Yes, it was unprotected sex.  There is a chance of pregnancy.  This being day 12 of your cycle you are near your peak fertility.

Always use protection, all the time.  If he doesn't like a condom then use a daily birth control pill.  Both are cheaper than raising a child.  

Good luck.

He used the pull out method and pulled out right when he was about to ejaculate and the second time he didn't urinate. What's the chance/percentage of me being pregnant?

And I meant to say 15th of January, not 18th

Should I take the morning after pill in case , or it's not nessasary

Chances can be a high as 20%. Again, he had sperm, not precum, in his penis the second time.

If it's withing 72 hours the take an emergency contraceptive.

So mostlikely I'm not pregnant from it?

No. But there is a chance.

Be careful in the future.

Thankyou. And remember, that was Day 14 btw. That's why I'm scared. I don't want to spend 50$ on Plan B and Its a waste of money since the results are negative , verses me waiting too long to buy it and actually am pregnant

Please answer back

Day 14 is still near peak fertility. If within 3 days take the ECP.

Is bad to take on the 4th day

It's just less effective. It can help prevent pregnancy up until about 120 hours.

Oh okay, but do you yourself think I'm mostlikely going to be pregnant and should get the pill or its a low chance and it's not worth spending the money on ?

And also, today I am experiencing slight/mild pain in my left lower side , it's increasing as the day progresses. Is this a sign of ovulation?