hi so i'm pretty worried about this and i would appreciate it if no one judged me... so on December 23rd my boyfriend and i had sex for the first time (i am female and 15, nearly 16) and it was unprotected. we were both virgins and it was only for about 30 seconds at most because i was scared... he absolutely didn't cum, but i read about pre cum. i had my period 2 days later as that's when i was due and i had my period last month on time as well... i haven't had any morning sickness or anything and was wonder if i could still be pregnant? because if i am then i'm like 2 months pregnant.... i'm really scared can someone please help me out? thank you

Hi Weird,

You aren't pregnant - this time.

You had sex just before you expected your period.  You'd be at your lowest fertility.  The egg is only viable for about 48 hours after ovulation and you had sex about 10 days AFTER you ovulated.

You've had two period, when you expected them.  That pretty much confirms that you aren't pregnant. 

Be careful in the future.  Use some form of birth control.  It doesn't matter how long you have sex.

Good news is you are not pregnant. As the science goes, when a female ovulates, the egg is ready to be fertilized only up till 48 hours later to ovulation, and you have sexual intercourse around 10 days after the ovulation, where you are at the lowest level of fertility. You had two menstrual cycles after it and that ensures you are not pregnant. In future, do use a birth control pill, to avoid pregnancy.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

No, It is not possible but you can take contraceptive pill also consult with your doctor.

thank you so much!!