So, on January 2nd my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he ejaculated in me (totally irresponsible, I know). Then, about 3 hours later we want to go buy the emergency conceptration pill and I took it at that very moment. It's currently January 14th, and I still have not gotten my period. I was supposed to get it January 9th, which means I am 5 days late. BUT, I went online onto an ovulation calculator and I figured out that I had sex on a day where I wasn't ovulating. I've been cramping and feeling the way I usually do right before I get my period, but still no blood. This isn't my first time taking plan b, but I am extremely worried this time because I am late. Could I be pregnant or am I totally just freaking out?

Health Guru

Hi, if you had taken time to look up the emergency contraception you would see that the effects can be delayed periods or even no period at all.