Hi. I feel a burning pain every time when I pee. I have to go to the toilet quite often. Yesterday I had fever and I was vomiting. I have noticed some vaginal discharge and my stomach hurts. I am 3 months pregnant, but I don`t think these are the symptoms of pregnancy. Anyone with these symptoms? Help!

Hi. I had the same symptoms. I was diagnosed with urethritis. Urethritis is the inflammation of urethra. With a proper treatment, everything will be fine. However, if you don`t treat your problem, it can lead to many complications. Women with urethritis are at risk of bladder and kidney infection, pelvic inflammatory disease, infection of the cervix and ovaries, fertility problems, ectopic pregnancy, miscarriage and other complications of pregnancy. Treatment includes antibiotic therapy. Sometimes, pain relievers may be prescribed.