I had partial hysterectomy a year ago. I’m 30 now. What I’m concerned about is that am having pregnancy symptoms. I don’t say that I wouldn’t like it…I’m scared to have home test. My stomach is hard and I feel cramping. I’m tired all the time and even have difficult breathing. I’m scheduled t my gyn’s in 4 days.

I also had partial hysterectomy when was 26. I was told that I still could conceive but with increased risk of ovarian or tubal pregnancy. I have the same symptoms like you; I have gained weight and feel pressure in my low stomach. I’m glad no being the only one. I know that these symptoms may indicate something much worse than pregnancy and that makes me more concerned. I’ll schedule at my gyn’s too.

You cannot become pregnant if you've had a partial or total hysterectomy. If your doctor told you that you could conceive, then you probably had a bilateral oophorectomy, which is the removal of one or both ovaries, or possibly a salpingo-oophorectomy, which is the removal of the fallopian tube(s) in addition to an ovary or ovaries. Since tubal pregnancies can be life-threatening, hopefully that wasn't the case in your situation.

Meanwhile, pseudocyesis is a condition in which a non-pregnant woman believes that she is pregnant, even though there is no physical evidence of pregnancy. Also referred to as pseudopregnancy, women with pseudocyesis will often experience real pregnancy symptoms. Pseudocyesis occurs in one to six of every 22 000 births in the United States.

Lastly, it is common for perimenopausal, postmenopausal and after hysterectomy women to have low levels of pituitary (not the usual source) hCG produced. The ovaries keep the pituitary hCG in check, but when they stop working or are removed, then the pituitary hCG will occur.

I had a partial hysterectomy last year and they left my ovaries. My tubes are done and I am having pregnancy symptoms like I did with my 3 pregnancies. What can cause this?

I also had a partial hysterecomy just a few years ago and they left my ovaries. I am now experiencing the same pregnancy symptoms that I did with my last two pregnancies. I would also like to know what causes this.

I am not sure where you got your facts on this, but you may want to research your facts again. There have been cases where women have become pregnant without a uterus. Usually it will self-abort and the women will not even know she was pregnant. In rare cases, the fertilized egg has attached itself to other organs and therefore, puts the mother's life in immediate danger. You may want to read up.

I am 31 yrs old and have had a partial hysterectomy they took out my uterus and left falopian tube and left ovary i still have my right ovary and right tube and i am too haveing pregnacy symptomos

I am 30 years old and have a partial hysterectomy. They took out my uterus, but left one falopian tube and one ovary. I have been pregnant twice before that. I have recently been having pregnancy symptoms. Does anyone have an answer?

i am just like u i am 25 and a partial hysterectomy two years ago and i am having all the symptoms hungry all the time tired abdominal pain shoulder and neck pain but every time i ask a doctor they look at me like i am stupid and make up some none sence i dont know what else to do everywhere i turn i feel like i am insane

I feel we are all in the same predicament I had a partial hysterectomy myself and lately I have been feeling the symptoms of being preganat and craving for the weirdest things. If is to happen God truly works miracles.  

Hi ladies. I had my uterus n cervix removed,I have my overies n flopian tubes. Been havin bad pains in right lower side(front). Back pains 2 gained weight very moody,hungry,vomiting,heartburn. Feels like it did when I was prego. Took home test got neg result. I researched n although it is rare u can b prego after a partial hyterectomy. My question is can u get a false positive? Does anyone know?

Hi ladies. I had my uterus n cervix removed 9 months ago. My husband has super sperm. I have been having horrible pains on right side n my back. Took home test got a neg result. Researched it said it is rare but u can get a tubal pregnancy or the bby can grow in abdoman. Ehat I want 2 is can u get a false neg? Plus I'm in peri-menopause so my hormones r crazy. I know u can get prego during menopause.....anyone have an answer?

Hi.  I am 48 & had my tubes cut at the age of 24.  Then 2 yrs ago I started having painful & sometimes heavy break through bleeding. Last summer I had problems with cysts. My doctor recommended removal of the uterus & cervix last Fall.  The ovaries were left in so that I wouldn't have to worry about hormone therapy.  A few weeks ago I began having migraines, blurred vision, pain in my right side & pelvic area (now starting to hurt on both sides, I occasionally get what feels like a claw scratching across the inside of my abdomen, plus my husband & I were discussing the fact that I have had an increase in my appetite, cravings, plus in I'm exhausted, moody (could be mostly side affect from by bipolar disorder, but its been more intense), both constipated & diarrhea, occasional nausea, and my blood sugar levels have been low.  Also, my vitamin D3 was recently discovered to be extremely low & now I'm on 2 x 50,000mg per week pills now.  Went to to GYN 10 days ago, and US showed 5.4cm cyst on right side.  Doc is hoping it will safely rupture on its own & dissolve.  I go back in 3 wks for another US.  If it is still there and/or there is 1 on left side now, he recommends removing them both.  After considering the way my body has been acting, I like many of you were curious of the possibility of pregnancy.  I researched it & it is possible, but rare.  In either case, you should seek GYN opinion in the event of pregnancy, which would result in extreme danger for your health.  Best wishes & hope you were all able to resolve your situations.

As long as you have egg producing ovaries, you can develope an ectopic pregnancy in the the tubes or abdominal caviity!

You can get pregnant but very rare after partial hysterectom if a fertilized egg implants into another organ. It is very dangerous but can happen