Can anybody help me?Im a 39 year old male suffering from a range of symptoms in my urinary tract for the last 2 months now.I started with frequent urination and then a burning sensation when urinating.These symptoms have now progressed to the point where I get the burning sensation most of the time along with the frequent urination.Also there are certain times when the burning stops and I get an intense itching which seems to come from inside my urethra or a fleeting ache in my right testicle.My urine stream seems slower and as well as the stream I get big drops of urine dripping off the end of my penis and have to shake vigourously when I finish.My urine is clear and I have no discharge.Also it doesnt affect sex in anyway.I have been to the doctors twice and had my urine tested twice and nothing was found.I have also been to the STD clinic and all tests were clear.The whole experience is doing my head in and making me quite anxious.I have been told I have to wait 12 weeks for an appointment to see a urologist which I find unbelievable.I would appreciate any feedback.Thanks

I had similar issues & it was only when a urine sample was sent to the lab that I was diagnosed with a UTI. Have you had this done?? I have spoken to several people with similar issues with dipstick testing not picking up infection.

Hi. I went to see my doctor because I was feeling pain while urinating, and he told me I got urethritis. The symptoms of urethritis in men include burning pain when urinating, a frequent urge to urinate, itching or swelling in penis or groin area, fever, discharge (yellow or clear), and blood in the semen or urine. This is an inflammation of the urethra. The cause of your problem may be bacteria, or a virus. E. coli can lead to urethritis. Herpes simplex virus may also be the cause of urethritis. Injuries may also lead to urethritis. With treatment, this disease usually clears up without complications.