Hello everyone. I have posted on other websites but no one has helped me, they just say "No you aren't" or "I don't know"

I had a regular period on the 11th of November (ended that day) I forgot a few pills and had sex with my husband on those days I know that is a major OOPS on my part. Anyway, ever since a week and a half ago, I have had abdominal cramps, dizzy spells, sore nipples, and yesterday I noted a thin string of bright red blood in my CM when I wiped. Could that have been implantation bleeding?

SO, before anyone says, "Oh it is a hormonal imbalance because you missed your pills" well, let me say this, I have forgotten pills a lot since I have been on them since I was 16 years old, and have never had these sympoms before. I never even noticed anything was off until the cramps started!

6 days after I ovulated ( I have a 28 day cycle) I noticed some cramping in my lower abdomen, like period cramps I thought nothing of it because that happens sometimes, but I started to worry when the cramps got more intense, and wouldn't let up for several more days, this is NOT NORMAl for me. I also had a few dizzy spells since I ovulated, I have felt nauseated, and have been constipated. My nipples were super sore for a few days, and I don't pay a whole lot of attention to my breasts but they feel heavy to me. My abdomen is bloated (from constipation I keep trying to tell myself) but it is also really firm, more so than usual.

Yesterday, which was 4 days before my expected period, I wiped in the bathroom and there was a thin, hairline thin, bright red blood in my Cervical mucus. THe mucus was clear, but the blood was inside it...weird right? Could that be implantation blood? I've never seen this before in my CM and I check like EVERY day...and have checked for several years so I know what is and what is not normal for my body

I am not having normal pre-period cramps, they keep going on and on, I have been sleeping like crazy and I took a home pregnancy test but it came out negative, granted it is still a little too early. I went to the doctor yesterday and she took a test too, it said negative but she says it is still too early to tell too.

My main concern is that I should stop my birth control pills until I either get my period or not. If I am pregnant I don't want to hurt the baby...what would you suggest and do you think I am pregnant? I would really appreciate an answer!

I would not take any pills until you have a definitive answer to whether you are pregnant or not. As taking Birth Control can cause harm and even miscarriage.

Now as to your symptoms

Alot of what you are describing are signs of early pregnancy, however to have them this early on and this severe is not exactly common. When you first conceive your body goes through hormonal changes, chemical changes and has to have time to do so. Hence why women usually experience mourning sickness in the first 2 months. Not the first couple weeks.

What concerns me is the blood in the discharge. What did your doctor say about this? I know from experience in 2 of my pregnancies I had slight bleeding for a day and was actually pretty worried I might be losing the babies but it ended up being pretty normal and part of the body adjusting to a new foreign object implanting and growing.

But if PAIN exists it should NEVER be considered normal. Now pain can happen with ovulation which IS normal, and since your a few days before your expected period this "blood tinge" could simply be weird spotting. Mind you that breast tenderness, bloating, tiredness, nausea, and mood swings are all NORMAL signs of PMS.

That's the interesting thing here. PMS and Early Pregnancy have alot of the SAME symptoms.

The only way to know for sure this early on is a blood test done by a doctor or ER. Those can tell for sure sometimes a week or more before your able to with a home PT test.

Be watchful however if you continue to miss your period, and any pain begins and worsens in the right or left side of your stomach where your ovaries are. In this case, if your pregnant, a "Ectopic Pregnancy" could have taken place. This is where it implants and begins to grow in the fallopian tubes instead of the uterus where it should. But you will know if this is the case because it becomes increasingly painful and fast. This is an emergency issue so treat it as such.

For now, try another PT at home, just a cheap one will do in the next couple days. If nothing, see your doctor again.

Good luck!

I didn't notice the blood until like 5 hours after going to the doctor. She only took a urine test, and said that if I miss my period then we will do the blood test. (I go to a campus hospital and they aren't the best doctors) Maybe I should go to Planned Parenthood.I tested negative at the doctors' for any infections/diseases etc...so that is why I am concerned that I might be pregnant.

I have 3-4 more days before my period is due...but the cramps are so weird...not painful really, just achy, and it radiates throughout the whole uterus area...(TMI WARNING) I finally took a poo and I still feel bloated and fat...what's up with that?

I was pregnant once before 2 years ago at 20 years old, the symptoms were a little the same as what I am going through now but I didn't know what to look for at the time because the funny part was, I found out that I was 7 weeks pregnant but didn't know because 4 weeks before that I had a normal period...so i wasn't expecting it at all...I don't want that to happen again.

So I am paying attention to my body more. Thank you for such a detailed answer, it has helped me considerably. I will stop the pills until next week, and see what happens!

Im having the same thing now so where you pregnant?better

Where you prego???