Hello, I missed my last period, 5 days. I took preg test today and it was negative. I always had my periods regular, in am minute!! I have also pain in my breast which can be symptom, right? But if I am pregnant test should be positive? I don’t know what else could be going on with me?

No period, negative test! I hate it when that happens! I've been TTC for eight months now and I've had a few of those, including when I had a whole range of other "pregnancy symptoms" and I was sure that this was it this time, we'd hit the jackpot. My period would then turn up a few days later, LOL. I'm still waiting for my big fat positive so I can't share a happy story yet, but I do think you can still be pregnant. It may take longer for the hCG to show up if you ovulated late. Stress, like the stress of wondering whether you're pregnant or not, can also mess with your periods, though. 

Well, I am over two weeks late and I have taken three pregnancy tests so far and they are all negative. I have been looking on the net to compare dif. kinds of tests, and I don't know what to do. I am thinking about going to get a blood test, in hospital. I also have pain in my breasts and I feel tired.

WELL, I'M SORT OF IN THE SAME SITUATION MY PERIOD WAS LAST HERE SEPT 18TH ARE 2 TO 3 AFTER THAT STAYED ON FOR 2 DAYS LIGHTY.NOW IN NOV I TOOK 2 PREGNANCY TESTS BOTH NEGATIVE, BUT BREASTS ARE SORE, TOO SORE AND ITCHY, ALSO I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF TIRED OR DOUSING OFF TO SLEEP EARLY. I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME. I WAS PREGNANT LAST YEAR BUT LOST THE BABY AND HAD DNC PROCEDURE DONE AND I FOUND OUT I WAS EXPECTED THEN CAUSE BREASTS WERE SORE LIKE RIGHT NOW BUT THEN TEST RESULTS CAME BACK POSITIVE. MAYBE I SHOULD GO TO THE HOSIPTAL. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Guest wrote:

beret wrote:

i got my implant taken out just under 5 weeks ago had all signs of pregnany took test came bk necitive took anther 1 it came bk postive took anther 1 at drs and its saying nective not sure wats gong on im comfused

A few months ago I thought I was pregnant. we had been trying for about 12 months when i missed my period. took heaps of pregnancy tests and all came back negative. In the end I hadnt had a period for 3 months, and was feeling like I was pregnant. It turned out I had cysts on my ovaries, which forced my body to think I was pregnant.
I suggest going to the doctor to all of you If your period doesnt come within the first 2 weeks its due. When the cysts bust its really, really painful and can decrease your chances of conception in the future.

I have cysts on my ovaries also.
how i found out was i took an at home pregnancy test and it came up positive so i went to my OB and had a bunch of blood work done and it all came back to me being pregnant. Well about 4 to 5 weeks into my pregnancy i had really bad pains in my sides so i went to the hospital... i had a Ectopic Pregnancy. Well come to find out it was from my cysts. and no because of the ectopic pregnancy there is a very high chance I'll never have a conceive... so be very careful.

Like so many dear souls on here worried if their pregnant, OMG what am I to do. Then there are other dear souls trying to concieve and when they think they are pregnant only to find out its only cysts.

Why so many women between the ages of 20 yrs and up experience a beautiful pregnancy and show off their beautiful babies and those other 20 yr olds and up can't even get pregnant but yet are showing ALL the signs?

I take STRESS, not EATING well is another, not enough hormones could be another example. Why blame Woman for the shortage when it could be the Man's sperm?

Have you ever thought about this, why should we women always be to blame, Men are equal in this as much as we are.

So why do some women experience painful breasts, and feel bloated, are missing a period and can take too many pregnancy tests should look at the hard facts here.

1. Even though your period is late, don't jump the gun its just the way the women's reproductive system is changing(think of your age).

2.Not only do we have female hormones in us but male hormones as well, so when we produce less of time to talk to your doctor about this.

Also if your on medications sometimes this can mess things up so talk to your GP (general practitioner) family doctor.

3.Stress is a big factor, BIG time and when your going through a depressing time over the loss of a loved one, being a parent, family member or you broke up with your b/f, your grades in school etc.

4.STD's can also play a roll in this so becareful, especially with Bleeding with Chlamydia.

5.Chlamydia can be acquired through vaginal, anal, and oral sex and can also be passed from an infected mother to her baby during vaginal childbirth.

And the thing is if you have a new boyfriend and you have sex with him, whose to say he hasn't had se with someone whose infected. And if he's the same boyfriend you've had, let's say he slept with your best friend and he's infected ou just never know.

What are the symptoms of Chlamydia?

The biggest problem with Chlamydia is that it is usually asymptomatic (has no symptoms) and this is exactly what makes it so dangerous. Even if you do not have the symptoms you can still pass the infection to your partner.
If symptoms do occur, they usually appear within 1 to 3 weeks after exposure.
In women, the infection first attacks the cervix and urethra. The symptoms that may appear are abnormal vaginal discharge or a burning sensation when urinating. If the infection spreads to the uterus and fallopian tubes, it can still be asymptomatic or cause problems like lower abdominal pain, low back pain, nausea, fever, pain during sex, and bleeding between menstrual periods.
Men who do experience signs or symptoms may have a discharge from their penises, burning and itching around the opening of the penis or a burning sensation during urination. Those who engage in anal sex may acquire Chlamydia infection in the rectum, which can cause rectal pain, discharge, or bleeding. Infection of the cervix can also spread to the rectum. Chlamydia can also be found in the throats of women and men having oral sex with an infected partner.

Passing Chlamydia from mother to a baby

Babies born to infected mothers during vaginal delivery can get Chlamydia infections in their eyes and respiratory tracts. Chlamydia can cause infant pneumonia and conjunctivitis (pink eye) in newborns. There is some evidence that Chlamydia could lead to premature births.

Who’s at the biggest risk of contracting Chlamydia?

Anybody sexually active can get infected with Chlamydia. The greater the number of sex partners, the greater the risk of infection. Young girls and women are especially at risk because their cervix is not fully matured.

Chlamydia tests and treatments

Laboratory tests are used to diagnose Chlamydia. They may involve getting a sample from an infected site (cervix or penis) but a urine test can also tell if you have the bacteria. A Pap test is not suitable for testing for Chlamydia.
It is crucial that all sex partners get evaluated, tested, and treated.
Luckily, Chlamydia is easily treated and cured with antibiotics. A single dose of azithromycin or a week of doxycycline (twice daily) are the most commonly used treatments. While on treatment, the infected should refrain from engaging in sexual intercourses until their and their sex partners’ infections are completed cleared. Otherwise, re-infection is possible. Retesting is advised for women three to four months after treatment.

What happens if you don’t get Chlamydia treated?

If untreated, Chlamydia infections can progress to serious reproductive and other health problems. In women, Chlamydia can spread to the uterus or fallopian tubes and cause pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). This disease may further lead to permanent damage of the fallopian tubes, uterus, and surrounding tissues and cause chronic pelvic pain, infertility, and potentially fatal ectopic pregnancy.
Although rare, complications in men involve bacteria spreading to the epididymis (a tube that carries sperm from the testis), causing pain, fever, and, rarely, sterility.

How to reduce the risk of contracting Chlamydia?

The risk of transmission of Chlamydia can be reduced by abstaining from sexual contact or by the use of latex condoms. Other methods of birth control, like birth control pills, shots, implants, or diaphragms, will not protect you from Chlamydia or other STDs.

i am 2 mouths LATE took about 5 pregsy test i have the implant can it afect my test results ???

I am 9 days late and have an implant too but i have signs of being pregnant the implant had about 10 in 100 girl get pregnant on it i have the cramps cravings back pain my uterus feels like it has somethink there i even feel sick about half an hour after eating and when i get up in the morrning. have done a test come back neg.

i have a high closed cervix too

Ok, first off im 18 and scared sh*tless. I went to doctors on jan 8 and they had confirmed i had cysts which was causing my pains. So it went away assuming its all good i had period on jan 21 and had sex on jan 24, pretty positive he didn't even cum in me plus used protection most of the time. However feb 4 they phoned and said i was positive for chlamydia so i took my dose of azithromycin its now about a week past period which stilll havn't recieved. I have pain in my pelvic area and tired ALL the time. I also had signs my period was coming, the common back aches some cramps period headache, but nothing came. I took home pregnancy test which didn't even give me a result. It showed processing and then just went blank. Someone help me whats going on?

EXACT SAME SITUATION..... No idea I had Chlamydia, "SCARED sh*tless" almost seems like an understatement. lol So after taking my prescribed antibiotics 1000mgs of azithromycin, my boyfriend (whom Ive lived with now for a year) & I messed up and had intercourse again, before he had taken the antibiotics......so living so close to mexico, we got the same azithromycin both took 750mgs then, 2 weeks after i had my period just fine (May 13th)..... then 2-3 weeks after that (june 2nd) I had my yearly "pap" and everything came back good and clear on June 10th Now a few days after that, I was suppose to start my period June 11-13 ....... NOTHING!! Ugh I have lower abdominal cramps and my "chi chis" ache. Definitely going to get ahold of my Dr. on Wednesday June 15th

im 17 and i have missed my period for a little over 4 months now. i have takin countless and countless athome pregnancy test and all of them said negative except 1 which was invalid {had no lines} i havent had any unusuall pain. except the other day my lower bck was hurting but not bad at all. i know i should go to the doc and i will as soon as i get insurance. but until then does anyone know what it could be?? i am vegitarian but i highley doubt that has anything to do with it.