hey urm so i was woundering if any one can help me about a fuew months ago  in december about 2 days after crissy i told my bf to come over to my house for a fuew hrs whilst my parnts were at work and  when he came ova we were sitting on my bed but be4 he came ova he sent me a txt saying he is gonna have a wank be4 he comes and then he came to mine and we was on my bed makeing out (kissing) and then he started fingering me and thats bout it then a week later he dumped me and 2 Days befor he came to mine i had just finished my period !! but scence he did that i havent had my period and i have started to get very tierd like very tierd  and  my appertyp and i dont no if he had pre cum on his hand or what please help is this signs of pregansy ? btw im 14 and also my belly has gotton a little bit bigger and is hard ?

Chances are you are nOt pregnant. Of course I cannot say for sure because you have not taken a test and it's like 99% impossible to get pregnate without his penis being in you but if your worried take a test.