hi okay i could do with some help aye a fuew months ago my mum died ... and scence then i have had a child im 16 and i have been gettting bullied by thiis girl none stop i cant take the pressure no more i get to school and she gose round saying sh*t about me to every one and its to the point were i wanna kill my self i mean their is like no one their for me we are currently on school holidays and this girl is saying all this sh*t to me ova facebook like im gonna smash ur head in im gonna kill ur baby ur a slutty litte w**** and all sh*t i dont wana go to school but i have to to get my greads up and i have told the police and every one at school but it seems as nothing is happenen i just wanna hit the girl but i no i cant because i know that im the one who is going to breack down im soo stressed atm and im terified for my daughter to grow up in a comunity like this and also i cut my self my best friend nows and she dosnt no what to do she has tried everything and i dont no why this girl has so much hate on me i mean we were like bestiezz and now its world war 1 i cry my self to sleep every night woundering if tomorrow is going to be safe or a war i literally wanna kill my self

plz can some one help me

y0u can always tell your teachers about her...
,try not to be depressed, sure your daughter don't wanna see you like that...
..
,you have to stay strong for her...
,hurting yourself isnt a solution for that...

she is 16 and i dont want to talk to her or some one is going to get hurt

,im 17 and i have always been bullied also...

,,but i dont care....

,,i pretend not to hear anything she says...

..

then she stopped because seeing me unaffected makes fool of herself trying too hard to bully me...

..

,,shes only 16, she cant hurt your baby...

,,stay strong ang always pray for your family...

Omg but you still need to stay strong for your daughter and get OUT OF THERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

Damn!!! It sounds like uve been going thru hell lately!!! Sorryy cant rally help on this one!!!! all i can say is stay strong and live each day at the fullest.

stay strong, for your daughter.