Okaii so i could really do with some advice on boys right now yh!!!! pokaii so i no this questtion id probz not ask on this type of site but you guys give really good advice so yh ill start from the bggining so this guy rikkey asked me out i said yes wedated for abou 2 months then he dumped me and then about a week later he said he was sorry blah blah blah and i took him back and then we were dateing fo bout 2 weeks in that to weeks he came to my house and all we did was finger each other and stuff no more im still vergin any ways he dumped me again and this all happened befor twe went back to school any ways we got to school and found out we were in ALL the same classes and ways its been very awkward i told him i still like him but i cant really rember what he said ..... any ways we have been talking laty on facebook but ABOUT HALF HOUR AGO  rikkey was ridding round town and nocked on my window and i had to sneack out to see what he wanted he asked what i was doing to morrow night and said do i want to go ridding round town at night with him i said no because my parnta would kill me if they found out any ways this is the second time he has come to my window without my parents knowing and its always at night but i was woundering if any one new what he is doing like

dose this mean he stilll likes me or what .....

plz help

ps: he is the type of person that is alopud to ride around the citty till like 12 he says he drinks n dose some weed SOME but thats what he says

but dose any one have any really good DVICE ON IF DOSE HIM DOING THIS MEAN HE STILL LIKES ME OR WHAT ?

THANKS MUCHLY TASHA WE R BOTH 14 TURNEN 15 BTW :)

I think you already know the answer. You should stay away from him before you get into the kind of trouble you can't get away from and it will ruin your life.

thx but 2 be onist i dont no the answer im so stuck

sweety...
if he dumped u twice... he gonna dump u thrice...
so, dnt waste ur time on him...
he is using u and ul get in trouble, if u keep on seeing him...

If he got you into trouble the first time it could happen a lot I am seventeen and I know how you feel. My advice is for you to leave him alone and do not talk to him at all. He doesn't seem committed to you. Let it go, there will be others, you're too young.

okaiii thx guys but i do raly like him and i cant stop my feelings for him :(

Let go slowly, it'll be hard but it's for the best. Trust me. Do you. <3

okaiii illl try it will be hard tho we haveapre long history

He is just waiting for you to give him a quick thrill (SEX) and you will get dropped again,Until he wants another "piece of your pie".You may like him, but find a boy who respects you,treats you real nice Without wanting sex! Ask yourself if you want to be pregnant now,Or wait until you are ready(after you have money & diploma & man who will stand by you) You say he is running in and out of your life? Thats the first clue he is no good for you. He can't make you happy.

he's indifferent and probably experimental. you'll just lose this relationship after a short time.