Hi my name is Emma

I was woundering if any one can give me some advice on what to do with my boyfriend ill start from the begining

Ok so yesterday me and my boyfriend josh he is 16 and my self im 14 and a fuew other friendds whent to my boyfiends friends 18th birthday partie we both got veery very drunk ( I know Stupid) any was i had just come of my period the day befor .... and josh said lets go for a walk along the beach ( it was a beach partie)  and i said yh ok not thinking or any thing but we were lyeing down on the gras making out like pashing and stuff but then he started to finger me he was getting a bit rough but i thought oh ill let yuh do that and that is it but then he i dont no how to exsplae it but started to get harder he was on top of me and was fingering me and then nxt mine he puts his pienes inside of my vergina ( i was vergn befor this) but i told him no i dont want to do this and he kinda pined me to the ground so i couldnt get any were i tryed to but he was to strong he had me pined any ways he kept saying oh if yuh wanna see to morrow do this with me if i want to have  a simole life at school let me eat yuhh out and he was pasing me and you no well f*****g me i sai to stop and  he said dont scream or any thing or he will hurt me and i was to sceard to do any thing  i just went along with it then he startedx eating me out i think i orgasimed like a heep of times he cummed aall in me ( we had unprotected sex ) any way today i woke up and had about 16 messeges saying im sorry bout last night and stuff but i woke up this morning and startet spuewing up and my vergina is really sore like really sore and im sceard i might get prego

can some one help me on what to do plzzz

Hi, am dng sex with my girlfriend, and for avoid pregrency, i just ejaculate my sperm on top of her feminine. i dint insert my penis. will she get pregnency. And i want to we shoul insert penis into feminine and ejaculates only sperm travel to reach egg? I heard, once sperm came out from penis to the open environment it will get die. Please clear my questions. Thanks in advance.

Emma, please pay attention to this. Any type of sexual intercourse, which is not consensual (meaning both, the boy and the girl should agree to it) will be called "rape". Your boyfriend should have stopped when you asked him to and he had absolutely no right to carry on. I think you should press charges for rape, because he did rape you, and there's no easy way to say this. Sweety, you need to talk to your parents. Or, you just need to talk to a friend, a sister. Someone who can help you out. Please do NOT talk to your boyfriend right now, and never, if that's possible. Talk to your mother as you will need to get checked if you're pregnant or not. And, press charges because what he did to you was WRONG. Talk to someone about this. Talk to a counselor in school, if you can. Inform someone. And stay away from that boy, he treated you in the worst possible manner.
Message me if you want to talk. xx

thnx yh i will messege yuhh just i told my sister she is 16 and has a baby she said not to sdo any thing yet just wait a week or so and then take a test i havent answerd his call or txt messeges all day and about 10 min ago he came to my house he was drunk as and my sister had a go ta him but we I just dont no what to do i odnt wanna tell any of my friends or the school councler because any thing like this the take up with the police and im to sceard gto face acvny thing like that a because i wasnt aloud at the partie annd B he said he will hurt me if i tehjll any one and he also if i go to the police i have no everdance of bhimm doing or saying any kof this

You can go to the police and they will find evidence if you report the crime soon enough. They will find signs of recent sexual intercourse. Also, you can google the sexual assault hotline in your area, or you can call at a crisis centre and talk to someone. Please don't take this lightly. Get your pregnancy test done, and get yourself checked for any possible STDs. I am here if you wanna talk. What about your parents? Can't you tell them?I've messaged you as well.

Emma please tell someone what happened that was rape, I have been there and what he did was wrong.... Go to police and turn him in you did not want that. Please tell your mother I'm sure she will understand honey, if you need to talk more reply I know you are scared but it will be ok stay away from boy

tell your parents and call the cops.  Stop that as****e before he does it another sister.

Anytime you say no and they don't stop it is RAPE...I don't care if he is your boyfriend or even your husband if you say no and they pin you and make you it is RAPE

Wow. Well.. I think you should go to the police coz he might do it to you or another girl. R u still with him? Tell your mom :)) hope you get over it but don't go near him even if he says he has changed:( but I know he said sorry and I know he was drunk but ask him why he did it!! He raped you and that's unfair! I was raped to 2 years ago and now it to late to tell the police:( xxxx

Your spelling is a little vague, but I think you're confused about what happens in regards to your semen and sperm. In the first place, withdrawl is a very unreliable form of birth control. Many times just a little semen or sperm escape from your penis before you can exercise the self control to pull yourself out. Another thing you are confused about is the fact that sperm can get into the vagina and thus get her pregnant even if it ejaculated outside the vaginal opening. Like any other living thing, sperm will die when exposed to an unfriendly environment. So yes, it will die in the open air, but not instantly mind you. Never have sexual intecourse without a condom. Ever. And a condom is not a garruntee.

Don't assume someone has changed if they have ever done something like this. Don't even believe he has changed. If someone will rape once they will do it again. It is not about the sex. He (or she believe it or not) will rape because of the seemingly unliminited Power and the awesome control he has over his victim.

Hey I am 13 and had sex with a 17 year old but I agreed that was wrong even though I agreed my dad tried to press charges but I didn't say it was rape so nothing happened but I would go to the doctor and make sure your not pregnant and don't have any infections

The first thing u need to do is press charges!!!!! Then dump his ass on the curb tell all his friends and anyone u know about what he has done.....that shod ruin em for what he did for sure I think :I