I am 17.About 3 or 4 weeks ago me and my fiance had sex for the first half of it(before he came) we did not use protection.Half way through he put a condemn on.Since then i have been having slight lower abdominal cramping,headaches,bach aches,I have been more moody and and my breast have been somewhat sore,feel a little more heavy and sometimes have a burning sensation.I have also had a craving for apple sauce.I normally dont eat applesauce that much.Everyday since saturday i have been wanting it.I saw purple veins started to appear on them,Also i have some veins showing kinda on my thighs that looks like a twigAlso,I have felt pressure on my lower abdomen and pelvic area.I also have been going to the bathroom like every hour since saturdayIt will seem like i have to urinate then sometimes only a few ounces will come out like maybe 5 sometimes its more .I had bleeding that started on saturday it was around the time my period should have started.It was a pinkish reddish blood and only a little came out then it seemed to stop on saturday night and picked up again on sunday morning and then stopped again on monday it there was more blood.When i wiped it was a pinkish reddish color and it started to get heavier and a little redder tuesday morning.It stopped tuesday night and then this morning there was more blood i needed a panty liner for it.I am asking if anyone has any opinions or has any idea if i could be pregnant because of these things i have explained.

ANY time you have unprotected sex with penetration - even for a second - you CAN get pregant! So Since you did this 3 or 4 weeks ago I and this was the only time, I think it would be fine to take a HPT! And see! Your symptoms match pregnancy - but yet again it could be PMS! It is very hard to determine wether or not you are pregnant from symptoms as they are SO similar! So take a test and see! Please keep me updated and good luck!

The only thing is that my breast never hurt evan when i do have PMS.Thank you and i will try to keep you updated.

it all depends on when you were ovulateing. unprotected sex, the pull out method is not the way to go at all... especially when your not ready for a baby. theres a pretty good chnce that you can turn up with a postive HPT. when was your last perriod? ive had sex a few times this way... and always regreted it in the end... because i would over work myself up... about the chance of pregnancy. and based off of what i read on the internet it physed me out and i thought i had everyone single sympthom. you might be over working yourself up... to the point that your bodys makeing it out that you are...
you can normally keep track of ovualtion.. and tell when you are. its not always the same time every month especially because your as young as you are. is ur period irragular? and incase u didnt know... precum... isnt said to be as bad as actual cum because all that recu is used for is cleaning of the males uritha... so that the sperm has a chance t live once he shoots. if he hasnt came any time before that or masterbated with out a bathroom break and or washing himself, then... you should be ok. but all it takes is one sperm to swim up and get you pregnate. keep me updated

My period has been pretty regular.The last time i got my period when i knew it was my period was Dec 30 to Jan 2 i believe.After me and my fiance had sex i lookd at an ovulation calculator and it said that i was fertile the day me and him had sex.He did masturbate a little b4 he put it in me but he diddnt cum when he was playin with it b4 he put it in me.About a week after that i was sitting in the car and i felt something drop where my uterus would be and it was accompanied by a unpainful pressure feeling.

well, then u should get ur period a little after mine. I got mine the 25 of January so I am not due untill around the 21st of this month. yea it only takes one sperm to make it up there bit if ur saying he hasnt came then you should be safer with that makeing the chances slimmed. but there is no promiseing... anything because a women can get pregnate any day of the month. just take a home pregnancy test after your positive ur periods late. but ur period can be also be delayed due to ur stressing over the situation. every women is different. what the online ovulation calculator might have told you might not be correct. u have to base that off of what your bodys doing. when women come closer to ovulation that white/ clear discharge is what you should go by. if it was by kind of stetchy and thick and slippery ur most fertile. right now at this point. do u think you can tell whats ur vaginal mucus looks like. go on google and look up the different stages of the discharge. it should help.

IHeather! Good advice!!

PunkDiva! I think that sensation you felt was you ovulating - my friends gynecologist calls it "dropping an egg!" GROSS ! But it is bascially what is happening! An egg can live from 12 to a maximum of 48 hours and sperm can live upto 5 days. So say you had sex 2 days before ovulation, you can STILL get pregnant! It just takes 1 and since you can't see 1 or feel 1 you just never know! I would like you to take a test and lets see what the results are OK?

I plan to take a test in march if i skip marches period i will definately take a test.I have been pretty calm abt it.What is is.I have had a scare b4 and it got to me so this time im gonna just be calm about it.I will google the mucus ovulation thing becos im not very familiar with it.Thank u 4 ur advice and replys.

What if the dropping feeling happend the nite b4 i started bleeding?Which it did.What could that be?

When a woman is ovulating, PMS, infection etc. and of course pregnant, you have aches and pains etc. When you sad a scare b4 what does that mean?

I had a pregnancy scare b4.I feel somethin diff abt this time.I dont know what it is but its differant.

I truly think you need to take a HPT! I know you are worried about what happened before, BUT depending on what you wanted - such as to BE pregnant or not1 You NEED to find out ASAP Take a test in the morning - 1st urnie and lets see OK?

when you searched the mucus were you able to understand the different stages, along with which one that your at? I realize that it isnt the easiest thing to actually understand when your really not clear on it. how long has it been since you have actually had a period. you should be able to realize some of your sympthoms around two weeks after conception. then again not every womens the same. has ur uterus pushed out at all. right after the egg attaches itsself to the lineing of your wall it makes room and pushes out right away.

Once again Heathe great advice! As I stated earlier, each pregnancy you feel the symptoms earlier and earlier - I don't know it its from the brain KNOWING sooner now - because it knows what it is from experience! OR that your body hasn't gon back to "normal" and is more easily changed than before! I KNEW with my symptoms about 1 week before I took the HPT! So you just never know! I do think with PD it's a LITTle early! But you don't know!

My last actually period was december 30 to january 2 i started noticing symptoms about a week after the possible conseption.I do not wish to be pregnant at the moment.I think i do feel a change in the hardness of my uterus/lower abdomen area.I am somewhat feeling certain sensations there also.Like butterflies kinda.Slight cramping as well.I have been getting more sore throats,headaches,runny noses,and stomach and body aches more than i have before.I think i evan gained some weight like a pound or to and ive been trying to eat a little less.I probly would take an HPT but im waiting becos i cant necissarily get to a place that has one.Theres the dollar store but evan thats a few miles away and i dont have a way of getting there.I dont want my mom knowing and i dont want to tell my friends becos i dont want them telling everyone else.