Okay ...... im a 15 yr old girl and a virgin ( i think) and well me n my bf have been together 2 months now n i love him loads n he is the best anyway the ova week we went yo have sec but he knew it was ginna hurt me so he was a bit worried but he said i will finger u first so it doesnt hurt as much ... so he did but i started to bleed afterwuds so does that mean he popped my cherry ??? Oh n btw we didnt have sex in tge end cyz he cudnt get hard ... was i doin something wrong ... was it my fault that he cudnt get hard ?????? :s

No, it's not your fault that he did not get hard. He is probably gay and just is not quite sure yet. As for the cherry question? I dont know. Thinking scientifically? If his finger broke your hymen? Then yes, I suppose that "technically" he did. But dont worry about that. Think about your "cherry" as the first time that you have intercourse with someone that you really love.
Peace.

Technically, you are still a virgin until you actually have penetrative sex with a man, with a penis.

Like the previous commenter said, not getting hard was probably not your fault - nerves can sometimes get the better of a guy's performance.

But yes, in agreement with Shamnominal, rather wait to have sex with a person you really love instead of just wanting to "pop your cherry".