Ok, I'm 30, and I had my tubes tied two years ago. This past week has been HORRIBLE. I've been spotting bright red for the 7 days ( my period is 3 weeks late) I have cramping, specially on the right side that also (when the cramping starts) radiates to my back. My back just throbs ! I get really dizzy off and on, hard to focus, and I'm nauseated off and on through the day and night. I feel like I'm prego but the test is negative and my tubes are tied! I know it's not a 100% effective but I'm just wondering if there's something else going on and it's simulating pregnancy. Anyone experience this?

ok I'm 36, and I have the same problems as the lady with 4 children and the tubes have been tied. Is there any one out who has the answers as to what is going on with our bodies please infrom me as soon as possible please.