I'm not asking for any answers, just want to share my story with you all... I've had 2 ectopic pregnancies (2008 and 2009) which resulted in both fallopian tubes and one ovary being removed. Like everyone else I was told that I would never be able to get pregnant naturally and there's only a 1% chance. I trust in God and believe that thru him all things are possible so I never gave up hope!
Since the surgeries my menstrual period has been on a 25-27 day cycle, like clockwork for the past 2 years. My cycle came on Dec 12th, 26 days later on Jan 7th and 25 days after that on Feb 1st.... I expected my cycle to come on again between Feb 25-27 following the normal cycle but it did not. However my cycle did come on the morning of March 1st, 29 days later, which I guess is not out of the norm for some but not normal for me. I experienced the normal menstrual cramps but there was bright red blood (brighter than normal). What's really weird is that by the night of March 1st I was no longer bleeding and have not seen any blood since.... I took a home pregnancy test March 2nd and it was negative. What's really crazy is that in 2009 when I experienced the 2nd ectopic pregnancy my menstrual cycle came on for 2 days and went off, I took a home pregnancy test that was negative but a week later I was in the emergency room being told that I was pregnant and it was another ectopic....

So what do you think? Could I be pregnant? Before any of you out there with little faith start posting that it's impossible please remember that although a 1% chance is very slim it's still a chance and I believe.... After several tests and exams my doctor could not find any reason why I had 2 ectopic pregnancies and his response was that there's a chance every woman could have an ectopic pregnancy... well I was a victim of that chance twice so who's to say I can't be victim to another, that 1% that gets pregnant naturally with no fallopian tubes and one ovary. What a miracle that would be!

I'm not going to the doctor I'm going to wait until April to see if my menstrual cycle falls back on track or if the home pregnancy test gives a positive result. Mainly because I don't want the answers I know I will get from the doctors in this situation....

Hi, i just wanted to know if in fact you were pregant? if so, was it a healthy pregnancy? God bless you, I hope everything worked out... Please let me know how everything went

I am going through the same thing right now missing a period and prego test showing negative and I only have 1ovary

I to had both tubes removed and I have only one ovary but I have missed y period now for two months and I have been feeling really nausuos all day long I do have four daughters already and I am 47. I am going to wait and see if I start in a few weeks then go to the doctors.

What do you mean? Your two tubes are gone? They been cut .. Ihave the same situition but im only 24 and no baby