I am 32 years old and in 2001 after my 2nd daughter, we decided to have my tubes tied. This past week I have woke up each morning vomiting and faint like. I have all the symptoms...excess weight gain..fluttering in belly...mood swings and the normal going to the bathroom with a full bladder and barely going. I took a test yesterday and it was negative but I also bought a cheap test. What are my chances of getting pregnant after having my tubes tied?

8) i have been trying to find out the answer to this . I had my tt 6 yrs ago . I was 2 1/2 mos late then started but servere cramping very lite period . took htp per doc instructions but came back neg . I realize the chances are slim but dont know what else it could be ?

I am a 27 year old mom of 3. I had my tubes tied in Nov of 2007, and i currently have a 9 month old little girl, it is completely possible to get preggo after a tubal :-D

i am freaking out i am 28 mother of two the last week out of no where about two weeks after my period smells are bothering me i am moody i have clear discharge cramping and spotting that lasted two days i took a test that came out negative, but is it possible i took it too soon, i am confused as to how i can be preggo after tubal, and can explain everything but the cramping and spotting. how did you know you were preggo?