Hello Everyone, I got my tubes tied almost 3 years ago, after my dd was born. Since I had my tubes tied I haven't really been too careful keeping track of my periods (didn't feel I had to be). The last period I can remember I had was in Dec. but my husband says I had one after that. When I think back, it seems like my periods have always been regular. If I had my last period in Dec. it was the beginning of the month....so that means I am late. But if my husband is right (really starting to think he is) that means I shouldn't be starting until the beginning of Feb. As of right now I am having symptoms that could either be PMS or pregnancy symptoms. I've been having some cramping that feels a lot like PMS cramps....but haven't started yet. I've also had some spotting yesterday and today that is only there when I wipe. Usually when it's that time of month I start off with cramps and then a day or so later I start. When I first start it's always more than just spotting. Today I seem to be bleeding a little more, but nothing like I normally do. Since I noticed more blood when I wiped, I put a pad on but there's not too much blood on it. It started out a light pink color but has been getting darker. I'm assuming that it's my period but I'm still not too sure. I am still having the cramping, which usually goes away either right before I start or right after. I feel a lot more bloated than normal, my breasts are bigger but aren't sore, I've been a little nauseas yesterday and today, this morning I got a headache that's different then other ones I've had before, my body is a little achy this morning and I've been peeing a lot more lately. Another thing I noticed was more of a wet feeling, which made me think I started my period. I doubt I am pregnant since I've started bleeding a little more, but I just wanted to find out if maybe anyone else has gone through something similar. I know that with having my tubes tied it is pretty unlikely that I am pregnant but I just really feel like I could be. I've been going crazy thinking about this. I've always regretted getting my tubes tied and have actually been thinking about getting it reversed. So I am really hoping that I am pregnant. I am trying really hard not to get my hopes up but it's hard when I have been feeling the way I have. I have 4 kids already and had these same feeling when I was first pregnant with them. The only thing different is the spotting. I'm sure that it's just my period but I feel different than I normally do, so it's hard not to think that I may be pregnant. If anyone has had a similar experience or any insight they would like to share, that would be great! Thank you for taking the time to read this.....sorry it was so long. I hope everyone has a great day.

hey i am respondeing to email the lady wrote about her tubes being tied and thinks she is pregant. i feel the same way she dose. i had my tubes in april of 2000 and sometimes i think i am pregant. and lately i have been very naueas and i actually throwed last sunday at work and i have been having head aches and back aches and my period is not normal. could i be pregant and still have a period.i have two kids and my syptoms are all the same.my breast are bigger than normal they ache sometimes and i even have the brownish stuff coming out of my nipples.

Omg! I can not believe I ran into two postings desribing my exact symptoms. I got my tubes tied a year ago. I feel like I am pregnant, my period started late at the beginning of the month. My breast are tender and have a little deposit coming out. I have also been feeling nausea for the past week. I have two children adn I do not regret getting my tubes tied. I love children and know that are the greatest gift from God!! I really do not want anymore children at this point. I am hoping and praying that my cycle starts on or around Feb 1st and everything goes back to normal! If anyone know of any other reasons why this could be happening besides prego, please let me know!!!! :?

I am 3 weeks late. I had my tubes tied 5 years ago. I have 2 kids that I love dearly, but don't know if I want another one. I mean, I got my tubes tied... I had to FIGHT to get it done (I was only 22). I knew I was done having kids. Anyways, so, the smell of my daughters chicken noodle sopu made me vomit for hours on end. My boobs don't hurt, but they are bigger. Some cramping, back ache, I am sleeping a LOT. I take 2 naps a day and still get a full 8 hours of sleep a night. I feel full in a sense, but not full from eating, like my stomach feels strangely full. I haven't gone into manic b***h mode yet, like I ALWAYS do when I am 2 days before I am about to start. I took a pregnancy test a week ago, but it was negative. I still haven't started. Could I be???

I would say that you all very well could be PG. My mother had her tubes tied after my sister was born, well 11 months later I popped out. The best thing to do is to go get a HPT and see how that reads. If you still have the symptoms and the test comes back neg, the best thing would be to make an appointment with your Gyn

I got my period but I have bad cramps and alot of vomiting and all the signs of pregnancy as I did with my other children is pregnancy possible my tubes has been tied for almost two years

Hi everyone I have 3 children mine are 51/2 20 months and 8 months I had my tubes tied after my son was born because I was told if I got pregnant again I could die because i have had 3 c sections and a very thin uterus.I stopped nursing my son when he was 5 months and then started to get regular periods after .I usually have had it by now and im getting over it by now .I very stressed because I have no sign of it at all.Im not sick or anything like that but im starting to get worried now because Im not supposed to have anymore babies as much as i would of loved to have another and I have not taken a test because im to scared...can someone please help.....

I got my tubes tied almost 2 years ago. I just got over my period last week, but a couple of days ago I was feeling nauseated. Again last night. I've noticed that when my 2 year old gets a little hyper and jumps on me, my breasts turn very sore. I don't know what's going on. I've just noticed that ever since I got my tubes tied that my body has changed severely. If I am pregnant, it's in gods will for me to be. But if not, then I don't know what's going on with my body. Please help.

I JUST GOT MY TUBES TIED 7 MONTHS AGO AN I FEEL PREGNANT I HAVENT MISSED A PERIOD BUT YET I STILL FELL LIKE IM AROUND THREE MONTHS PREGNANT SO HAPPY I FOUND OTHER PEOPLE WITH THE SAME PROBLEM MAKES FEEL GETTER AN THINK MAYBE IM NOT PREGNANT BUT NOW I GOT TO FIGURE OUT WHATS WRONG WITH ME I THINK WE ALLK SHOULD JUST GO TO THE HOSPITAL JUST TO MAKE SURE CAUSE THINGS DO HAPPEN

I got my tubes tied cut and burned 8 years ago. A year ago I had a tummy tuck so my tummys is flat. Nov 6th 2008 I started to fell morning sickness strong smells would make me sick. I had pregnancy symptoms like I had with my other three kids. So I decided to go to the doctor to do pregnancy test and also blood work done and everyting came back neg. But now I'm almost 5 months and I fell the baby move also my husband felt the baby move. I have gone to most of all the doctors here in New Mexico, they don't believe me that I fell pregnant and it makes me fell like I'm going crazy. I think its all gods doing. my husband calls the baby casper cause all the test come back neg. I have also been spotting when its time for my period and it last for two days and its gone. My brest are sour and my tummy is stretching. One of the doctors told me that I had gas in my stomach which I knew my self that was not true. I wished that there is a doctore out there that would read all of these storys and help us with this pregnancy. I have been taking pregnancy vitamines so my baby will come out healthy. You are not alone. and you are not crazy ether. Believe in your heart.

hi my name is angie i had my tubes tied 3 years and some months ago i had a period in jan and have not had one since and i feel like i am pregnant tired easily and have to go to the bathroom alot and i am getting bigger stomach and my breasts and i have three kids and i feel the same way i did when i got pregnant with them could my tubes have come undone or is my mind playing tricks on me i'm not under any stress me and my husband are getting alone great infact we are newly weds so could i really be pregnant and has anyone had a baby after they had thier tubes tied

Hi, I got my tubes tied in 08/07, because I didn't want to have any more kids and not married. Well, Im married now and my husband want kids, he knew my tubes were tied but I would love to give him at least one child. I want to know what are somethings I can do to help me get pregnant besides having a reversal.

Okay so I have since I got my tubes tied had the worst periods ever... well this month I was a few days late and already on day 5 and have yet to see a heavy day of bleeding...its been mainly spotting... if any bleeding at all... I dont know what could be the issue can anyone help?

Hi everyone I'm 27 years old and I have 3 kids.Two girls one the age 8 and the other 6 years of age my third is a boy and he turns 3 on Nov. Well almost 1 year ago I was 3 weeks late on getting my period. I had lots of headach was sleeply all the time and very hungry too.My breast was bigger than normal and very tender. I was bloated and was having a little bit of cramping but not so painful.I found my body really weird like when I was pregnant with my son. I asked my husband to buy me two pregnancy test and he just looked at me like what are you talking about you have your tubes tied and I told him that I was 3 weeks late so he literally ran out the door came back and I did my test the first one came out negative so my husband was happy to hear the news but i was getting used to the idea of having a baby again.I waited 3 days after the first test to see if my period would come down but it didn't so on the 4th day I did the other test and that one came out postive. I called my husband at work and gave the news. The next day he took me to see my Doctor and she send me to get some blood work done,5hours later my doctor called me and told me that the test came out negative.It was so weird because I'm never late, that month I did'nt get my period at all. :(

Now I feel the same way as before pregnant but I'm just going to wait 2months before taking a pregnancy test. I hoping this time that I am. For the rest of the women on this board I wish you best of luck and happiness with all of your kids and pregnancies best of wishes and take care. :)

I have been scared to hope.I had my tubes tied in 03 after having a premie baby i have always regreted my decision my daughter passed away i wish i had never listened to my doctor.Anyway i feel pregnant i started having symptoms several months ago but after taking numerous hpt that were all neg i dismissed it.Im eating alot have gained alot of weight my belly is bigger even hard,sleeping alot peeing alot have headaches..But i have been having my period......My tubes werent burned just clamped...Now after reading all your stories i wonder could i be???OMG