Hi, my name is Ann. I am 28 yrs old and a mother of two... I decided to have a tubilagation done 5 yrs ago after my youngest was born. I had my tubes cut, tied and burnt to reassure that pregnancy was no possibillity for me. I have the two beautiful boys that I adore and decided to stop at that. 5 years later....i began to start having pregnancy symptoms before I had even missed a period. I had mood swings, painful abdomen, frequent urination, painfull swollen breasts, nauseated, extreme fatigue. So I decided to take a pregnancy test and it came up positive...then I repeated the test and it was positive again. I thought this can't be true that would put me at 4 wks and 3 days. I made an ob appt and they said my hcg levels are going up, there's a sac in your uterus and that we will repeat sono in two wks. A few days before my appointment I began to cramp and lightly spot. The first thing I thought was is this an ectopic pregnancy. I was cramping and started spotting so I went to the er to make sure I wasn't miscarrying or had an ectopic pregnancy. They confirmed that I was 6wks 4 days pregnant, no sign of miscarriage and no ectopic pregnancy. They did a sono and the baby is in the sac in my uterus and I was able to see the heart beat and faintly heard it beat. One day later here I am spotting again. I have a dr appt tomorrow but I'm not sure what is going on. This is sooo much at once. YES, you can definitely get pregnant after a tubal but I'm not sure if my body can carry full term. I did not have any spotting or cramping with my last two pregnancys. After realizing that I am pregnant and the baby is indeed in my uterus...i am very excited and want to have this baby and never thought it was a possibillity to have kids after that. God has different plans for us all. This is an extremely exceptional case and this would be a miracle baby. Has anyone had a full term baby after having a tubaligation? What are the risks if any?

Yes, I have read just the other day that a lady had gotten pregnant after her tubes were cut, tied, and burned as well. She had the baby with no problems. Definately a miracle. Congrats!! I have been looking for anyone who had my symptoms. I had my tubes cut, tied, and burned as well. 9 yrs ago. I am 36 yrs old. back aches, stomache is tightening and letting go just like braxton hicks did with my other pregnancies. but that was when I was due with them. I have to pee all the time, bloated, cramping, emotional, gas and nausiated. This has been going on for about a month. I went to the dr. and he said it could be menapause or pregnancy. He wants to test my hormone level. That was last week and I haven't missed a period yet. And at that time it was a few days before my period was due. last month my period was short and differant. it stopped for almost a day then started back then stopped. I usually have a period that lasts around 6 days. But last month was about 3 days long. I started my period 2 days ago, but I still have all the same symptoms, but that is when I started feeling my lower stomache like doing the braxton hicks thing. I am very freaked out, but I know time will tell. Just trying to see if anyone has ever gone through this.

Hi, I had a tubal ligation 8 years ago, my tubes were cut and burnt after an emergency C-Section with my 4th child. I am also having prenatal symptoms... Fatigue, Nausea, Frequent Urination & Mood Swings. I am 36 years old and will be 37 at the end of the year. My period is due in about 2 days, but for some reason I don't think it is coming. I have SEVERAL concerns, about 3 weeks, ago I had a CT scan as well as a Stress Test due to chest pains, so I am REALLY hoping I am not pregnant... Don't know what the risk would be for those test during pregnancy!

Im 37 had my tubes tied 9 yrs ago.. im also having signs of being pregnant. My boobs a sore I didn't have a period last month also have a yeast infection..lol..id so luv to have another one. I have a dr. Appt today so lets c wat they say