and now something i have never had happen before has happened i started my period july 27 th and july 29 th it was stopped and all gone i have always been 5 days and the first day is always moderate and the the 2nd and 3rd and 4th day is really heavy and the 5 th day i start to slow well this was really weird i started out med red and then moderately heavy and then it was gone could i be pregnant even though my tubes are tied i go to the bathroom alot and food smells are a no-no for me and constipation is a problem and im tired all the time i seem to like to sleep alot the last time i slept with my hubby was the wed the 26th and the bleeding started later around noon on the 27th and im irretebble all the time these days my monthly this month did nt even feel like a period and there were no craps at all and there always is

It could be, your pregnant or your period is coming. Symptoms are the same.