i got my tubes tied in jan 2006. up until march my period has ben regular and i had no reason to suspect  being pregnant. since march i have been vomitting, always tired, the smell of food makes me sick to my stomach. i have weird cravings, the bottom ofmy stomach hurt as well as my back.  i took a home pregnancy test and it came back with a faint positive.  this was last week. tok another one and it came back negative. i have had my period for april and may but in april it was a week late and in may it was a week early both with very lite bleeding.. whats going on, some one please help

I have a feeling that you might have been pregnant! A tubal ligation is only 99% effective, and women DO get pregnant after a tubal - usually either right after or years later (when the tubes grow back) the danger of this is that the tube is damaged, and the women who get pregnant are more likely to have an etopic pregnancy! So due to the fact that you have this pain and feeling sick, I REALLY want you to go and get checked out by your doctor! Your ovaries, could also be involved, and you need a good checkup! Please let me know how you make out and good luck honey!

ok so on 6/17/11 i went to the doctor preg test still neg but durng the exam, the nurse prac. said my uterus was the normal size but once she felt to my right side it was very painful and she said she felt something and was concerned of it being in my right tube. she gave me a referral to go the the emergency room to get an ultra sound. that was a waste of time. i made ir to the er when the utlrasound department was closed and they said with a neg. prego test and my tubes being tide it was impossible to be prego and decided my situation wasnt important enough to call in a ultrasound tech. bull c**p. i have been call doctors tryig to get a ultra sound still. it seems that just becaue my tubes are tied no one wants to give me an ultr sound. i went to the doctor today and another prego test but they schedule me an appointment to se a gyn for july 27th. thats a whole month away. someone please help me. my stomach is getting bigger, i am no longer vomitting, but still get hedaches, always hungry, feel pressure on my bottom, and the lower part of my stomach still hurts. ughhh, im so frustrated. looking for suggestions.