I am 37 years old, I had my tubal ligation 4 years ago. I have 2 boys age 11-12. The doctors are waiting on me to get farther along so they can tell where the baby is.I have prayed every night for the past 3 years that God would let me have another child. Now I am praying it's in the right place.I should be around 4 weeks and I am not hurting anywhere. Could this mean I'm not preg. in my tubes?

i would love to know what you found out.more over i had my tubes done like 18 years ago.but i think i maybe pregnant.mt breast are really sore,ive been getting sick and i have not had a period since july.

I am soo eager to find out that it all turned out well for you. You gave me hope I also had my tubes done 4 years ago and I have been praying too every day and night to get pregnant again. I wanted to also ask you what type of tubal you had.? Anyway, again I hope that everything is going well for you.

I went back to the doctor a week later.The baby was in the right spot,but I lost it at about 5 -6 weeks.I was told I needed to have dye ran to find out how this was possible.I chose to just wait maybe GOD will let this happen again.Good Luck to all of you out their

The tubal was CUT,TIED,BURNT I even called back to the doctor about a year after wanting to know myself.

I am sorry for your loss. Thank you for replying and I wish you a lot of luck in getting pregnant again.

I'm not sure about your question. I just wanted to say that i'm happy for you,and i will pray that the baby is in the right place. I'm 32yrs old,and i had my tubes tied,and cut in november of 2001. It is 08-10-2012 and i haven't had a period since around the middle to the end of june. i took a home preg. test it was neg.,and i also had a preg. test in the er a few days ago. It also came back neg. I still have not started and i'm having preg. symptoms. So i don't have a clue of what is going on with me.

I had ny tubes cut tied and burnt over a year ago is there a chance i can get pregant and have a succesfull pregancy i sure hope so i regret haven a tubel done im only 24

dear djones1989

wondering how this turned out for you? my tubes are cut and tied and i also (recently married) have been praying for another child.

lpeters35,

djones1989 replied earlier that she had a m/c at 5-6 weeks though the embryo was in the correct spot.

My friend whip had her tubes tied is 32 wks. She went through the ivf process

Wow I had my tubes tied 18 years ago and now my period has come early...I do want another child been praying for a miracle asking God to give me another chance. Reading your story gives me hope. Thank you so much.

Hi wow over a year ago you posted this. hopefully you will see my comment! I am commenting because I feel like I can relate to you as I just had my 3rd baby and I am only 23, I got my tubes cut with my last. I instantly regretted it!! have you had any luck!!??

You can't get pregnant when your tubes are cut tied and burnt

you can get pregnant it would be the willing of god