hi, i know this is generally a forum for women but im a little worried about my girlfriend. On friday she was at work and without previously feeling sick she had diarrhea, after a few times of going to the washroom she discovered she had started to spot lightly(brown in color). This all occured on friday which is 5 days prior to when she usually gets her period(she will stop taking her Birth control on sunday and her period will usually start on the following wednesday). She took immodium the night it happend, the diarrhea stopped but the spotting has continued and she was spotting again yesturday(Sat).

Heres where i start worrying. We had sex exactly two weeks prior to this occuring, we ALWAYS use both birth control AND a condom and I am very paranoid so i always check the condom after and i generally pull out on ejaculation to be extra safe(although i dont know if i did this time). We had sex the day before here ovulation chart said she would start to become fertile. I immediately thought to myself that it was a sign of implantation bleeding because it lines up with when she would experience it if infact one of her eggs were to be fertelized, but i think if she truly got pregnant i have the worst luck possible as i take sex really seriously and am always as careful as possible(well i guess the fact im not abstinent means im not as careful as i should be)

i know the only defining factor would be if she didnt get her period and a pregnancy test showed positive but does anyone think this is a cause for concern, can i rest easy tonight?

i should also add that during the 1yr and 4 months of us dating she has been regular (as far as i know) .

she stops the birth Control on the sunday, period comes on the wednesday and she starts taking the pill agian on the following sunday i believe. She is generally always within a few days.

Also she told me that both her and her sister get their period twice a month if they are not taking birth control. and she has been on birth control since a very early age

im going throught the same thing bro.. how did everything turn out? was she pregnant??