Ok - Here's my situation. I've purposely skipped my period for July & August using my birth control pills (I've been on Low-Ogestrel since April 2010). I was on my second week of birth control pills this month and I missed a pill on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Wednesday my partner and I had unprotected sex twice and he did not pull out either time. I didn't realize I missed the pills until Thursday and I did not double up on these pills either. I was late by between 6 - 12 hours on taking my pill on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and missed taking my pill yesterday (Sunday). I did start bleeding on Thursday light at first and then heavier on Friday and Saturday and then back to light again Sunday and today. I'm not due for my "inactive" pills until next week (first week of October), but because I've skipped 2 periods, i know my cycle is all screwed up. My main concern is if when I had unprotected sex on Wednesday and missing my 2 pills and being late on taking the pills for the rest of the week, what are my chances of being pregnant? And if there is a chance how long do i have to wait until i can take a pregnancy test? Any information anyone could give would be extremely appreciated!! Thank you!

I don't understand how girls forget to take their bc
I mean maybe take them at the same time obvs( but I mean before shcool , or after u eat lunch , supper) a time you won't forget , u miss those pills u have a greater chance to et pregnant !
Maybe try askin ur dr what else contraceptives Is out there ie the patch ?