** I first posted this accidently under "guest" so i'm reposting it now that i'm logged in - sorry new user! :-) **
Ok - Here's my situation. I've purposely skipped my period for July & August using my birth control pills (I've been on Low-Ogestrel since April 2010). I was on my second week of birth control pills this month and I missed a pill on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Wednesday my partner and I had unprotected sex twice and he did not pull out either time. I didn't realize I missed the pills until Thursday and I did not double up on these pills either. I was late by between 6 - 12 hours on taking my pill on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and missed taking my pill yesterday (Sunday). I did start bleeding on Thursday light at first and then heavier on Friday and Saturday and then back to light again Sunday and today. I'm not due for my "inactive" pills until next week (first week of October), but because I've skipped 2 periods, i know my cycle is all messed up. My main concern is if when I had unprotected sex on Wednesday and missing my 2 pills and being late on taking the pills for the rest of the week, what are my chances of being pregnant? And if there is a chance how long do i have to wait until i can take a pregnancy test? Any information anyone could give would be extremely appreciated!! Thank you!

Well seeing how you had sex on Wednesday I would say that you should wait to take a test until approx. the 2nd of the month would be the best time to take one. but also it would depend on the type of test your going to take also. but thats all i can really tell you but i mean its better then nothing. :-)