Me and my boyfriend have sex but we always use a condom and I am on birth control. The first week of my pills I took them regularly. The second week I took them regurarly as well and me and my boyfriend had sex. The third week we did not have sex and I missed the pill thursday and friday. On Saturday I took the missed thursday and friday pills but did not take saturdays because I didn't want to take three at a time. The next day was Sunday and I was suppose to start my "sugar pills" and I started what I think was my period. It was very dark brown and thick, but it only lasted two days. This is not normal for me and I was wondering if this was my period? or am I pregnant? I'm still taking the sugar pills and it is wednesday and I havent had any form of blood or discharge since Tuesday. The brown blood I had was on Sunday and Monday. I never even took the last regular pill from my pills. Did I have my period? Am I pregnant? If I'm not pregnant why did I only get a very little dark brown period?

I had similar problem hd 2 day period wch z nt normaly hapn 2 me n missd ma last pill took mornin afta dan had periodz bt 4 2 days