Hello. I'm 24 year male and I have questions about some aspects of sexual health. I'm sexually active over then six years now and still I don’t know some crucial facts about this.
Just recently, when my girlfriend tried to perform an oral sex with me for the first time, she told me to put a condom. Can you believe this?
She is convinced that via oral sex you can transmit some serious sexually transmitted disease such as HIV and other…
I told her that it’s impossible but the truth is that I really don’t know a lot about this and that I'm not so sure in what I have told her.
Please, if someone maybe knows more about this feel free to write about it!

Although you don’t know a lot about this I respect that you admitted so and that you want to find out more about this. The truth is that no many people know some crucial facts about oral sex and possibility of transmission of several STDs.
I must tell that your girlfriend was right when she asked of you to put a condom before oral sex. Oral sex carries a lower risk of transmitting almost all of the STDs.
Oral sex is a lower risk activity than vaginal or anal intercourse in terms of HIV transmission but- transmission is highly possible.
There is also one another quick fact you should know- If the HIV positive man does not ejaculate in his girlfriend's mouth, the risk of transmission is considerably lower.